Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 18, 2016
It was good quality. I did not expect it to take the water to the potty so quickly and of course I filled the bottle too full the first time. This product did not help my granddaughter learn to use the potty but I am certainly not faulting the company in any way!
on August 23, 2017
Excelent product if you are potty training your child. My daughter loves to see the doll using the potty. It s a must have it
on April 27, 2017
Perfect size for granddaughter. She loves playing "Mommy". Delivery was quick, merchandise was what was described. Very pleased.
on December 30, 2014
Good quality doll and accessories. The size is perfect for a toddler. Only issue with the doll is that as soon as you feed it she pees...I would have expected it to have needed a tummy squeeze. So, essentially you have to feed her on the potty or tip her so her head is lower than her bum in order to feed her without her peeing. But for the price is a good doll.
on August 3, 2017
It is a cute "little" baby doll that drinks and wets. I made extra clothes for the doll and gave it to a granddaughter for her 6th. birthday.
on March 21, 2016
Wonderful baby doll for child. It can take on water and is easily cleaned. The only think I noticed was that the baby sits with the water inside it for a day or so before it airs itself out. I could not get all the water out.
on January 31, 2014
My 3 year old loves this doll. She is a good size for a smaller kid. She has sort of a mild baby powder smell to her, but it is not overwhelming and does not smell like chemicals. It's actually more pleasant than the plastic smell of most other dolls. I was looking forward to my daughter taking her in the bath, but the doll's legs filled with water and it took several days and a lot of effort to get her dry again. So, she is no longer a bath toy. Which really is too bad, since my daughter really enjoyed bathing her "baby". Other than that, we are very satisfied with this doll.
on April 17, 2017
My toddler loves her doll and often takes her to bathe in her inflatable pool. She takes her along almost everywhere she goes. My only complaint is that the water takes way too long to drain out.
on July 6, 2017
Would give it 5 stars if it were only bigger. Used it along with the Toilet Training in Less than a Day book. Used this approach 32 years ago for my daughters, still worked on my grandson!
on November 30, 2016
Granddaughter wanted a doll that did all of what this one did... guess it had to be hard and not cuddly ... But it does work WELL... nice or the price