Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 480 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 523 reviews
on December 22, 2013
This is a really, really cute doll - far cuter than anything else I have seen for the money. Her rosebud outfit is adorable. Both my daughters have spent hours bathing her, dressing her, and diapering her. Her dress, velcro-ed up the back, is easy even for a young toddler (18 months or so) to put on. Her hat comes off easily, but goes on reasonably easily, too. The pacifier and bottle are fun accessories. And the little potty is fun, too - but as other reviewers have noted, the "drink and wet" aspect of the doll is a little weird. Water goes right through her. But that weirdness as a drink-and-wet makes her absolutely perfect for giving a doll-bath. Water doesn't get stuck inside her. And our little Annie has survived hundreds of baths with no noticeable impact on her face.
on December 20, 2016
This doll is smaller than I was expecting. She is 11.5" tall and the potty is 3.5" wide (total from side to side). I was hoping the potty would be more size appropriate for her other dolls but it seems small next to them. Overall though this fulfilled her want for a potty and she can spend an hour giving the baby drinks and having her pee in her potty. She is very happy. The doll is good quality and very cute.
on September 14, 2017
I wouldn't recommend it. Trying to teach my daughter to use the potty. But as soon as you put the bottle in her mouth she pees - so you have to always have her on the potty if you give her the bottle. Disappointed in this product M&D...I love the rest of your products!
on December 30, 2016
My 3 yr old granddaughter loved it. she liked the diaper that she took off and put on. I brought it in my suitcase at the holiday. I had wanted to trace a pattern with the dress so that I could make clothes for it. And it does not cause an arm and a leg. I just can't see spending $100 on a doll for a 3 year old?
on August 25, 2015
My newly potty trained daughter wanted her baby doll to have a potty just like her. I ended up buying this because the price was reasonable and it came with a new doll. She has played with it non stop!!!!! We have not fed the doll water to test out that portion of it but she is content to just pretend her baby is going on the potty too.
on June 4, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has really gotten into babies and loves feeding them. I haven't used it as a wet doll to potty train or anything like that, so I can't speak to that. Another thing I like is that this baby is somewhat darker than traditional blonde, blue eyed babies, caucasian baby dolls.
on April 3, 2017
My 5 yr old and 2 yr old play with this. My 5 yr old likes it better than the 2 yr old. It actually wets the diaper. Does make a mess with water since you have to fill the bottle, feed and then water comes out hole. It is a nice way to teach the kids how to use the potty.
on November 1, 2013
I was pregnant with my second child when I ordered this doll. The reason I got it was because I was planning on using it to explain my 18+ months old toddler (who's now 22 months) that she was going to have a baby sister. So I was thinking of using the doll as a baby sample to show my toddler how to be careful with a newborn and how to take care of her little sister by treating the doll just like if it was a real baby before the real baby came so my toddler would get the idea and know what to expect, what to do and what not to do to the baby. I just wish this doll came in ''real baby size'' which would have been about 21 inches long.
on January 9, 2017
My 2-year old granddaughter is just learning to go potty and really likes her doll mimicking potty-training & diaper change along with eyes that wake & sleep. The water bottle is great except you have to feed her sitting slightly reclined on the potty as the water does go right through her or the cloth diaper if she's wearing it-which they warn does this. The bottle is a little bit big for my little one to squeeze on her own in order to get the water into the dolly. But that's okay. We play with it together if she's using a filled water bottle. When I'm not around she can play with it all as long as the water bottle is empty and still has fun with the non-water play as well.
on December 16, 2016
As soon as I put the bottle in her mouth it came out the pee hole. Took me by surprise, but I guess that's what it's supposed to do lol. Anyway, my daughter is 18 months and carries this baby doll everywhere. She likes to "feed" it and take it's clothes off.