Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 430 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 470 reviews
on October 30, 2014
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU LOSE THE BOTTLE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES.......
The doll is nice, is cute and works VERY well, but losing the bottle is not a pleasant experience........I had to get another doll to get another bottle.
on January 17, 2017
This cute little doll has open-close eyes, and drinks and wets. It comes with a potty, a binky, a bottle, and clothes. My two year old loved the doll having a binky. Now, if you think about this too hard you will realize that a baby that still drinks a bottle is probably not being potty trained, but little mothers don't care about that. The doll comes in a nice display box, so it makes a nice presentation for a gift. Even the little boys thought a doll with a potty was funny. You can buy additional accessories for this doll. I plan to buy the bathtub set next.
on January 9, 2017
My 2-year old granddaughter is just learning to go potty and really likes her doll mimicking potty-training & diaper change along with eyes that wake & sleep. The water bottle is great except you have to feed her sitting slightly reclined on the potty as the water does go right through her or the cloth diaper if she's wearing it-which they warn does this. The bottle is a little bit big for my little one to squeeze on her own in order to get the water into the dolly. But that's okay. We play with it together if she's using a filled water bottle. When I'm not around she can play with it all as long as the water bottle is empty and still has fun with the non-water play as well.
on October 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her second birthday. She enjoys playing with it and it is a great size for her. The main struggle we have is getting the doll to balance on the potty; she has to have my help most every time and now has struggled enough that she brings it to me instantly to get it set-up for her. The doll pacifier is also a little bit difficult for a child to put in the doll's mouth on her own. This is not a problem when we are playing together, but if she is playing on her own, this is a difficult toy to play with 100% at this age. Otherwise, great choice and so glad we chose this doll for her help in potty training!
on July 24, 2014
Cute little doll, but I bought it to assist my toddler with potty training and it really defeats that purpose. This doll wets the second you put water in her so you have to have her sitting on the potty when you feed her or she 'wets' where ever she is. You can't hold her and feed her like a real baby or she wets all over you. The diaper is cute, but there is no plastic pants so it soaks right through. If you do feed her as she sits in the potty, then she does wet in the potty, but she doesn't sit well on the potty by herself, you have to hold her. Too bad you can't feed her and then press her hand or press her belly when you want her to go potty. Also, the pacifier does not stay in her mouth. For a Melissa and Doug product, I was disappointed.
on June 4, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has really gotten into babies and loves feeding them. I haven't used it as a wet doll to potty train or anything like that, so I can't speak to that. Another thing I like is that this baby is somewhat darker than traditional blonde, blue eyed babies, caucasian baby dolls.
on March 15, 2017
She urinated as u are putting water in her mouth. So you cant really use it as an example for potty training. I wanted the doll to drink then later you squeeze her tummy and then she urinates on the potty.
on May 11, 2016
My 16 month old loves her new baby doll! This Melissa & Doug doll is a great first doll for baby and comes with every accessory you will need. The outfit is high quality and adorable (almost something you'd put on your own child in their size!). My only cons with this doll--the bonnet doesn't stay on too well and the pacifier is hard to keep in the doll's mouth. Other than that, it's wonderful! My toddler quickly figured out how to put the bottle in the doll's mouth and put her on the toilet. We aren't using it for the drink & wet feature yet but we tried it out and it works as expected!
on March 21, 2017
Great peeing doll for my 2 year old. We squeeze it and it pees after drinking the bottle! Perfect for potty-training, I think! We purchased it with all of the accessories and my daughter plays with nothing else more frequently!
on March 11, 2017
The doll doesn't sit well on the potty but we turned her into a bath toy and now my two year old plays with her more!