Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 8, 2016
Love this baby doll. We are in the process of potty training our 23 month old. She loves going potty next to her Annie Drink and Wet doll.
The only downsides are:
*You have to feed the baby while she's on he potty or water goes everywhere.
* the doll doesn't sit on the potty very well, you have to position her just right.

Overall I would definitely buy it again and my daughter loves teaching her baby Annie to go potty.
This is a great little doll set, especially for the price! It is a little doll that pees when you feed her water. Normally these dolls are very expensive. It comes with a potty a material, washable diaper, a pacifier and a bottle. I have seen sets that include the accessories without the doll that cost more than this whole set! She is a cute little baby girl named annie. Her eyes even open and close when you lay her down and open when you put her upright! She has a solid body and movable legs. My daughter loves her! I think she is way cuter than those baby alive dolls with their big huge creepy eyes!

All in all a great well made doll with lots of accessories!
on September 26, 2017
I did read the reviews and they are correct - this doll leaks as soon as you put water in it. No option to lay it down etc if you put water it comes out and fast.
I was trying to us this as a potty training doll but never could make it to potty before doll leaked everywhere so we just put her over potty and gave her drinks.
Seems hard to play with as you could/would/should not play with other than in bathroom or sink or outside.

Other than that it is a Pretty well made doll - well made clothes - and smells good.
on February 10, 2018
My daughter loves this doll. I saw a video on it with helping with potty training. If you give this baby water, make sure it's already wearing the diaper or is sitting on the potty that comes with it (as the water just goes straight down). It does not easily sit on the potty by itself, you may have to hold it on there. The bottle is very specific to this baby. If you lose it, no other bottle that I've found will work with it. However, for the price, it's a great doll and my daughter loves taking on and off the diaper. She also loves that it came with big girl panties and a hat (which doesn't stay on the head that good). It's well made, arms and legs move freely. Again, she loves this doll and they go potty together a lot.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 27, 2017
Unfortunately the size of this doll is really not big enough. My daughter loves the idea of a doll that goes potty (as we are learning to potty train her as well) but I wish it was 20% bigger. The potty is super thin plastic and barely stays put (it could be a bit more sturdy). I still like the doll but proportionally it could be a tad bigger.
on January 8, 2015
Purchased this doll for my 18 month old granddaughter for Christmas as requested by her mom. Didn't pay much attention to what I was actually ordering until it arrived and then I was tickled by how absolutely perfect it is for a toddler. She was delighted with her "baby" and was easily able to carry it around and to give it the bottle and pacifier that came with it, and to sit it in the chair-- in and out, over and over, that's what 18 month old's do and she couldn't have been happier. I found a little bag to hold the accessories so they didn't get swept up with the Christmas wrappings, and it was all intact when she left here 4 days later. Whether she will be able to keep the pieces together or not we'll have to see but I'm betting she will have this baby for a very long time. Highly recommend!
on November 25, 2016
I bought this doll to assist with potty-training my child. I didn't realize that it would leak the water out as soon as you "fed" the doll. I think it is a poor design. They used to have dolls that would hold the water until their tummy was squeezed...would have made doll more useable.
on December 25, 2017
Kinda a cute basic doll. I don’t love the way it moves and it won’t sit on its potty by itself. When I purchased it I knew the water you fed it would go right through, but it’s still kinda disappointing. It’s really too bad it doesn’t have a way to “hold it” until you put it on the potty. We just aren’t going to show our little girl that it has the wet function. It doesn’t come with other clothes, like pants, and I haven’t seen anywhere online that you can buy clothes for it. Quality, as always with Melissa and Doug, is good. It’s just a pretty basic doll.
on March 15, 2017
She urinated as u are putting water in her mouth. So you cant really use it as an example for potty training. I wanted the doll to drink then later you squeeze her tummy and then she urinates on the potty.
on July 23, 2016
Not great for potty training unless you throw out the toy potty and place the doll on the child's actual potty with its legs splayed wide. Again, like all the other reviewers, I was disappointed that the water runs from the bottle straight through the doll. I figured you had to squeeze the belly, but no. Poor design. Not great for the bath tub either since the doll will leak from its arm, leg, and neck seams for the next day as the water inside eventually finds a way out. Still, it was okay for the cheaper price.