Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
Perfect size for granddaughter. She loves playing "Mommy". Delivery was quick, merchandise was what was described. Very pleased.
on August 3, 2017
It is a cute "little" baby doll that drinks and wets. I made extra clothes for the doll and gave it to a granddaughter for her 6th. birthday.
on December 4, 2017
Daughter loves this. Honestly haven't tried the liquid portion but she's only 2 and I don't want it everywhere.
on January 7, 2014
My Granddaughter loved the doll. She too is getting potty trained and now so does you baby doll.

She is soon to be a big sister and help care for her baby and the new baby with mom.
on March 11, 2017
The doll doesn't sit well on the potty but we turned her into a bath toy and now my two year old plays with her more!
on March 21, 2017
Great peeing doll for my 2 year old. We squeeze it and it pees after drinking the bottle! Perfect for potty-training, I think! We purchased it with all of the accessories and my daughter plays with nothing else more frequently!
on May 23, 2017
Christmas present for my granddaughter she loves it. Her mama says she has it peeing everywhere
on April 23, 2015
I bought this for a gift for my friends 2 year old and she loves it, the reason it was a great hit was because she's getting potty trained and she loves to play with this doll because it has its own potty, she now brings it with her to the bathroom when she has to go!
on January 2, 2017
I guess I didn't read the description clearly. I thought this doll was going to be a little bigger. The potty chair is very small. It is a very nice doll set. She smells wonderful and is beautiful. Just thought she would have been bigger. My daughter loves her.
on October 29, 2014
My 2 1/2 year old Granddaughter loves this doll. She takes a bath with it every night. Water does get in it, but it is easy to get out. It's a perfect size for her and she enjoys playing with the accessories that come with it. Read in reviews about her anatomy and smell. I found none of those comments to be true.