Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 466 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 507 reviews
on October 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her second birthday. She enjoys playing with it and it is a great size for her. The main struggle we have is getting the doll to balance on the potty; she has to have my help most every time and now has struggled enough that she brings it to me instantly to get it set-up for her. The doll pacifier is also a little bit difficult for a child to put in the doll's mouth on her own. This is not a problem when we are playing together, but if she is playing on her own, this is a difficult toy to play with 100% at this age. Otherwise, great choice and so glad we chose this doll for her help in potty training!
on October 30, 2014
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU LOSE THE BOTTLE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES.......
The doll is nice, is cute and works VERY well, but losing the bottle is not a pleasant experience........I had to get another doll to get another bottle.
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
Purchased this doll for my 18 month old granddaughter for Christmas as requested by her mom. Didn't pay much attention to what I was actually ordering until it arrived and then I was tickled by how absolutely perfect it is for a toddler. She was delighted with her "baby" and was easily able to carry it around and to give it the bottle and pacifier that came with it, and to sit it in the chair-- in and out, over and over, that's what 18 month old's do and she couldn't have been happier. I found a little bag to hold the accessories so they didn't get swept up with the Christmas wrappings, and it was all intact when she left here 4 days later. Whether she will be able to keep the pieces together or not we'll have to see but I'm betting she will have this baby for a very long time. Highly recommend!
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2017
Unfortunately the size of this doll is really not big enough. My daughter loves the idea of a doll that goes potty (as we are learning to potty train her as well) but I wish it was 20% bigger. The potty is super thin plastic and barely stays put (it could be a bit more sturdy). I still like the doll but proportionally it could be a tad bigger.
on November 25, 2016
I bought this doll to assist with potty-training my child. I didn't realize that it would leak the water out as soon as you "fed" the doll. I think it is a poor design. They used to have dolls that would hold the water until their tummy was squeezed...would have made doll more useable.
on March 15, 2017
She urinated as u are putting water in her mouth. So you cant really use it as an example for potty training. I wanted the doll to drink then later you squeeze her tummy and then she urinates on the potty.
on July 9, 2017
Out of the box, it didn't work! My daughter-in-law read where sometimes the tube, which runs from the mouth to the bottom, sometimes becomes disconnected. With much effort of taking the legs of, she could not get it to re-attach. Used as a bathtub toy, it just filled with water without "peeing". Again, she had to take a leg off to drain all of the water. Very disappointing.

I do not recommend.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2016
My 23 month old finds it very frustrating to play with because, 1. The doll has a hard time staying in the potty without falling over, 2. When she feeds the doll, the water runs right through onto her lap. There is no lag time to get the doll to the potty. The design is poor.
It hasn't helped with the potty training.
on February 6, 2017
My daughter is 2, and get very frustrated that she topples over easily on the potty, but all the other items are super cute & well-used so far. I'm sure that once she's a bit older, she will love the water bottle to potty thing! Also, the diaper isn't used that much yet, but it is good quality, and again, when she's a bit older, she'll likely use the diaper (and the extra we bought with it), because new baby in the house will be diapered a lot!
on December 20, 2013
I bought this to encourage my daughter to potty train. I suppose it might have helped her get the idea a little, but really it has just been a fun doll for her to play with, particularly the fact that it can go in the bath and it can go potty. If you are using it for potty training, be aware that the water goes immediately through the doll, so you must have it positioned on the potty to catch the water or the doll will have an "accident". I found it difficult to hold the baby, the potty and the dolly, particularly if I attempted to put my daughter on the big potty too. The doll does not sit well on the potty by herself. I actually found it easier to have my daughter give the doll the bottle while I held the doll over the real toilet than to try to mess with the little potty that comes with the doll. However, she has had lots of fun with it and it comes with fun accessories - like the undies, diaper, binky, etc.