Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 27, 2017
Perfect size for granddaughter. She loves playing "Mommy". Delivery was quick, merchandise was what was described. Very pleased.
on August 3, 2017
It is a cute "little" baby doll that drinks and wets. I made extra clothes for the doll and gave it to a granddaughter for her 6th. birthday.
on December 4, 2017
Daughter loves this. Honestly haven't tried the liquid portion but she's only 2 and I don't want it everywhere.
on January 7, 2014
My Granddaughter loved the doll. She too is getting potty trained and now so does you baby doll.

She is soon to be a big sister and help care for her baby and the new baby with mom.
on March 21, 2017
Great peeing doll for my 2 year old. We squeeze it and it pees after drinking the bottle! Perfect for potty-training, I think! We purchased it with all of the accessories and my daughter plays with nothing else more frequently!
on May 23, 2017
Christmas present for my granddaughter she loves it. Her mama says she has it peeing everywhere
on January 2, 2017
I guess I didn't read the description clearly. I thought this doll was going to be a little bigger. The potty chair is very small. It is a very nice doll set. She smells wonderful and is beautiful. Just thought she would have been bigger. My daughter loves her.
on October 29, 2014
My 2 1/2 year old Granddaughter loves this doll. She takes a bath with it every night. Water does get in it, but it is easy to get out. It's a perfect size for her and she enjoys playing with the accessories that come with it. Read in reviews about her anatomy and smell. I found none of those comments to be true.
on June 24, 2014
My granddaughter loves her "baby". I am very satisfied with it. The water pours straight out from the mouth to the bottom, but that's better than staying inside and getting mildewy.
on February 11, 2017
Good for price compared to Baby Alive, but one of the eyelids sticks and doesn't open like it should.