Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 437 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on October 30, 2014
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU LOSE THE BOTTLE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES.......
The doll is nice, is cute and works VERY well, but losing the bottle is not a pleasant experience........I had to get another doll to get another bottle.
on November 6, 2016
My daughter loves the doll, however two things that could be improved upon- 1. The hat isn't attached to anything and is easily lost. We also purchased the "Super Cute 12" White Baby Doll" off Amazon and that hat is attached with a string to the shirt. 2. Description reads the doll can suck it's thumb. I specifically bought the doll because my daughter is a thumb sucker. The doll definitely does not suck her thumb even with trying to force it in there, there is no bending.
on January 9, 2017
My 2-year old granddaughter is just learning to go potty and really likes her doll mimicking potty-training & diaper change along with eyes that wake & sleep. The water bottle is great except you have to feed her sitting slightly reclined on the potty as the water does go right through her or the cloth diaper if she's wearing it-which they warn does this. The bottle is a little bit big for my little one to squeeze on her own in order to get the water into the dolly. But that's okay. We play with it together if she's using a filled water bottle. When I'm not around she can play with it all as long as the water bottle is empty and still has fun with the non-water play as well.
on October 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her second birthday. She enjoys playing with it and it is a great size for her. The main struggle we have is getting the doll to balance on the potty; she has to have my help most every time and now has struggled enough that she brings it to me instantly to get it set-up for her. The doll pacifier is also a little bit difficult for a child to put in the doll's mouth on her own. This is not a problem when we are playing together, but if she is playing on her own, this is a difficult toy to play with 100% at this age. Otherwise, great choice and so glad we chose this doll for her help in potty training!
on October 8, 2016
Love this baby doll. We are in the process of potty training our 23 month old. She loves going potty next to her Annie Drink and Wet doll.
The only downsides are:
*You have to feed the baby while she's on he potty or water goes everywhere.
* the doll doesn't sit on the potty very well, you have to position her just right.

Overall I would definitely buy it again and my daughter loves teaching her baby Annie to go potty.
on April 29, 2015
This doll is very sweet and cuddly. My potty training toddler loves it.

It IS true she does not hold her pee to make it to the potty. LOL. BUT, if you lay her down and feed her, quickly put her on the potty, a lot will get caught in the potty.

Every time she peed on the floor, we just said, UH OH and cleaned it up. And pretty soon my toddler was saying UH OH.

The potty training in three days has some merit. I actually picked and chose from several different books incorporating what I thought my little guy would find the most helpful.

The things my son liked the most:

Pull-ups Time to Potty app (even though we used underwear instead of pull-ups)
Getting candy after each try
A box with presents for going five times
Batman underwear (still his favorite)

He also preferred the small (Ikea) potty. We bought this seat cover and he hates it and wont use it at all:

Potty Step Up Seat

This book is very loved:

My Potty Book

Overall potty training is a success. We had the goal to try to get him potty trained over a five day holiday weekend and it worked pretty well.

We took him to the potty every 45 minutes using the Pull Ups app. We gave him lots of fluids. Offered him candy each time he tried. Before the weekend was up he was telling us he needed to go. Each time he went, he got a sticker. After five stickers he got a small present out of a treasure box.

Things he didnt care about:

Stickers
singing
dancing
celebrating
calling grandparents
pooping in the potty (LOL)

The pooping was harder, because, in his words, "it's gisgusting" to poop in the small potty but he does not like the big potty at all. We got it worked out and he's going but it usually takes quite a bit of encouragement. He's not having accidents, just holding it in. LOL.
on March 15, 2017
She urinated as u are putting water in her mouth. So you cant really use it as an example for potty training. I wanted the doll to drink then later you squeeze her tummy and then she urinates on the potty.
on June 4, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has really gotten into babies and loves feeding them. I haven't used it as a wet doll to potty train or anything like that, so I can't speak to that. Another thing I like is that this baby is somewhat darker than traditional blonde, blue eyed babies, caucasian baby dolls.
on April 3, 2017
My 5 yr old and 2 yr old play with this. My 5 yr old likes it better than the 2 yr old. It actually wets the diaper. Does make a mess with water since you have to fill the bottle, feed and then water comes out hole. It is a nice way to teach the kids how to use the potty.
on July 24, 2014
Cute little doll, but I bought it to assist my toddler with potty training and it really defeats that purpose. This doll wets the second you put water in her so you have to have her sitting on the potty when you feed her or she 'wets' where ever she is. You can't hold her and feed her like a real baby or she wets all over you. The diaper is cute, but there is no plastic pants so it soaks right through. If you do feed her as she sits in the potty, then she does wet in the potty, but she doesn't sit well on the potty by herself, you have to hold her. Too bad you can't feed her and then press her hand or press her belly when you want her to go potty. Also, the pacifier does not stay in her mouth. For a Melissa and Doug product, I was disappointed.