Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 447 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 486 reviews
on October 30, 2014
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU LOSE THE BOTTLE, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT BOTTLES.......
The doll is nice, is cute and works VERY well, but losing the bottle is not a pleasant experience........I had to get another doll to get another bottle.
on October 8, 2016
Love this baby doll. We are in the process of potty training our 23 month old. She loves going potty next to her Annie Drink and Wet doll.
The only downsides are:
*You have to feed the baby while she's on he potty or water goes everywhere.
* the doll doesn't sit on the potty very well, you have to position her just right.

Overall I would definitely buy it again and my daughter loves teaching her baby Annie to go potty.
on May 24, 2017
My 2 year old just oves loves this doll...I bought this to teach my daughter about using the potty chair and ofcourse feeding and wetting... this doll represents all sorts of developmental milestone teachings.

I really like that it is poseable and has the "drink and wet" capability. Great doll for a toddler to hug, cuddle, and care for.

It comes dressed in an adorable gingham and flowered sundress, underpants, and an adorable matching bonnet that is easy for little hands to pit on or take off.

She also comes with her own bottle, potty chair, pacifier and self-stick diaper. Everything included looks and feels very well made.

I highly recommend but am giving 4 stars instead of 5 because after my daughter took it in the bath it seems to get water trapped inside.
review image review image review image
on November 6, 2016
My daughter loves the doll, however two things that could be improved upon- 1. The hat isn't attached to anything and is easily lost. We also purchased the "Super Cute 12" White Baby Doll" off Amazon and that hat is attached with a string to the shirt. 2. Description reads the doll can suck it's thumb. I specifically bought the doll because my daughter is a thumb sucker. The doll definitely does not suck her thumb even with trying to force it in there, there is no bending.
on October 7, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her second birthday. She enjoys playing with it and it is a great size for her. The main struggle we have is getting the doll to balance on the potty; she has to have my help most every time and now has struggled enough that she brings it to me instantly to get it set-up for her. The doll pacifier is also a little bit difficult for a child to put in the doll's mouth on her own. This is not a problem when we are playing together, but if she is playing on her own, this is a difficult toy to play with 100% at this age. Otherwise, great choice and so glad we chose this doll for her help in potty training!
VINE VOICEon April 27, 2017
Unfortunately the size of this doll is really not big enough. My daughter loves the idea of a doll that goes potty (as we are learning to potty train her as well) but I wish it was 20% bigger. The potty is super thin plastic and barely stays put (it could be a bit more sturdy). I still like the doll but proportionally it could be a tad bigger.
on January 8, 2015
Purchased this doll for my 18 month old granddaughter for Christmas as requested by her mom. Didn't pay much attention to what I was actually ordering until it arrived and then I was tickled by how absolutely perfect it is for a toddler. She was delighted with her "baby" and was easily able to carry it around and to give it the bottle and pacifier that came with it, and to sit it in the chair-- in and out, over and over, that's what 18 month old's do and she couldn't have been happier. I found a little bag to hold the accessories so they didn't get swept up with the Christmas wrappings, and it was all intact when she left here 4 days later. Whether she will be able to keep the pieces together or not we'll have to see but I'm betting she will have this baby for a very long time. Highly recommend!
on March 15, 2017
She urinated as u are putting water in her mouth. So you cant really use it as an example for potty training. I wanted the doll to drink then later you squeeze her tummy and then she urinates on the potty.
on August 1, 2016
My 23 month old finds it very frustrating to play with because, 1. The doll has a hard time staying in the potty without falling over, 2. When she feeds the doll, the water runs right through onto her lap. There is no lag time to get the doll to the potty. The design is poor.
It hasn't helped with the potty training.
on November 25, 2016
I bought this doll to assist with potty-training my child. I didn't realize that it would leak the water out as soon as you "fed" the doll. I think it is a poor design. They used to have dolls that would hold the water until their tummy was squeezed...would have made doll more useable.