Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 4, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who has really gotten into babies and loves feeding them. I haven't used it as a wet doll to potty train or anything like that, so I can't speak to that. Another thing I like is that this baby is somewhat darker than traditional blonde, blue eyed babies, caucasian baby dolls.
on September 6, 2016
It is a great little doll for playing with. I got this doll to up teach my daughter to potty train. It didn't work, but that's hardly the dolls fault. However, she has lasted over two years and has survived several little girls and even a little boy. 😊
on January 25, 2016
Such a cute doll set. The doll has a bit of a hard time sitting on the potty by itself but it does the trick. Perfect for my daughter who is loving her baby dolls and wants to feed and change them and she is learning to go on the potty so having her doll do it is a great learning helper
on March 18, 2016
It was good quality. I did not expect it to take the water to the potty so quickly and of course I filled the bottle too full the first time. This product did not help my granddaughter learn to use the potty but I am certainly not faulting the company in any way!
on August 23, 2017
Excelent product if you are potty training your child. My daughter loves to see the doll using the potty. It s a must have it
on April 27, 2017
Perfect size for granddaughter. She loves playing "Mommy". Delivery was quick, merchandise was what was described. Very pleased.
on December 30, 2014
Good quality doll and accessories. The size is perfect for a toddler. Only issue with the doll is that as soon as you feed it she pees...I would have expected it to have needed a tummy squeeze. So, essentially you have to feed her on the potty or tip her so her head is lower than her bum in order to feed her without her peeing. But for the price is a good doll.
on August 3, 2017
It is a cute "little" baby doll that drinks and wets. I made extra clothes for the doll and gave it to a granddaughter for her 6th. birthday.
on March 21, 2016
Wonderful baby doll for child. It can take on water and is easily cleaned. The only think I noticed was that the baby sits with the water inside it for a day or so before it airs itself out. I could not get all the water out.
on January 14, 2016
Huge hit for my Great Niece. She bathes her new baby every day and loves her. She just got a real life new sister and can now mimic her mom with her own baby. My great niece is 3 1/2 years old and it is very appropriate for her age.