BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on October 16, 2017
cute, works well. Big size, good weight, sturdy. Not only are you able to buckle, tie, zip, button, clasp, but you can take each one of these out as if they were a puzzle and you dress the bear in undergarments.

Cons: Only one thing sorta bugs me. The edges of this "puzzle" are really sharp when handling.
on April 28, 2017
Bought for our 2 year old, she really likes trying, but some of it is still a little difficult for her. A good puzzle for learning.
on May 2, 2016
This is a pretty nice, high quality puzzle for toddlers. We have several Melissa & Doug puzzles/games and my daughter loves them all.

My daughter does like to put the lace up part on her foot and hobble around calling it her shoe so that's fun for the whole family.

Some of the parts are a bit harder than others to open up but they'll probably wear in over time or she'll outgrow it and it won't be a huge issue. The big button on the blue part of the sleeve for instance really needs more slack to open easily. The belt is a little tricky on ours also.

We're happy with this and even when our lab puppy chewed 2 pieces my daughter likes it so much, and its cheap enough, that I just bought a second and swapped in the 2 chewed pieces.

I'd recommend this to anyone with kids.
This is a great product. Keeps the little ones very busy. Child loves this and plays with it all the time.
on July 5, 2017
All went well and as expected. Great item. Great buying experience. Would do business again with them.
on May 31, 2017
My two year old has a really hard time with this. I even have a hard time doing a few of the tasks :/ Definitely go for the latches board instead :)
on March 13, 2017
Great puzzle for teaching little ones simple life skills. So, this is a puzzle and can be organized several ways and pieces can wonder off. Otherwise excellent quality as each piece is sturdy and built to last.
on December 17, 2015
I personally feel that all of Melissa & Doug's products are quality, & this board is no different! It is made really well. It is so colorful & cheery, but not obnoxious to look at. It has all of the basic skills to practice- zipper, belt buckle, tie, snap, clip & button. It's fun that it is a puzzle as well. The pieces on the arms are interchangeable so you can change up where they go. From a modesty point of view, I like that the bear has underclothes on too. ;) This is an all-around great toy for toddlers!
on May 3, 2016
I bought this for my 3.5 year old who is behind in his fine and gross motor control to help him practice his skills. I don't know about the board that others got, but the button is pretty tough to do. I agree that the puzzle aspect makes it a bit harder, but understand the idea of "dressing" the bear. wish that someone would just make a blanket with pockets with all the different fasteners then things to hide in the pockets. maybe i'll make my own.
on August 26, 2017
The big button is too hard to work. Great practice for the others though!