Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2014
At first I was going to give this one star. Like the others said, it only went up about 2 feet. My 2 and 3 year olds liked it ok, but it wasn't performing as expected. I read through a bunch of both positive and negative reviews, and decided to try it on the hose line in the front. Voila! Six feet plus in the air. I'm not technical and I'm not really interested in finding out why it didn't work as well in the backyard. I will say in the back, we have two 50ft hoses connected together, and one of those is on a hose reel and then has to travel up to our back deck to use. Could be distance or just poor water pressure in the back. In the front, we have one hose and it's not on a reel and it's level from the water spout to where we put sprinkler in the yard. So, for us it works great both ways, it definitely is not defective. I have pictures of it attached in both the front and back; I'll try to see how I can add them here.
review image review image
22 comments| 216 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 16, 2017
Don't you like when you buy something online and it is EXACTLY or better than how it looks online?

Well, this is that product! I needed a sprinkler to water my lawn and roses. I wanted something pink and cute, and not just the ordinary sprinkler.

Water shoots HIGH in the air - perfect for summer fun. Made well and will last a long time. Thanks!!
on November 14, 2015
This is perfect for my 2 year old daughter to play with outside. A great first water spraying toy.

Video of my daughter playing with it: https://youtu.be/Jk5HX3V1mHU

The whole thing is made out of a soft, slightly bendable plastic. The flowers are rigid enough to stay still while the water is flowing out of them. This was her first 'water spraying' toy, so I'm glad that it wasn't spraying water all over the place all scary like.

The whole situation was pretty calm, but she seemed to think it was exciting.
on September 23, 2017
Received this as a gift and bought to give as a gift after using it. We use to have "worms" that were similar but I really like the flowers better for looks and for use. Kids will play with this for hours and really easy to attach and use.
on April 30, 2014
Our daughter loves being outside, especially with her little friends. I love this sprinkler. It's cute, and shes very interested in playing with it even if the water isn't on. Once the water is on, it's just the right about of spray for a curious toddler. She runs in and out of it, picks it up and has way more fun than is fair for the price.

We store it in the window box of her playhouse too. When it's cold out and we don't turn the water on, she will get her watering can and "water" her flowers....so lots of ways to play!
on November 7, 2017
my daughter plays with this every year. We've left it outside all this time and it still works perfectly every time we hook it back up to the hose. You can adjust it to spray high or low depending on your kids preferences.
on November 14, 2017
This doesn't really spray water so much as it gushes it. You can't leave it on for very long or it will flood your lawn. The holes are too big. Better off getting an actual sprinkler for the kids.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 11, 2017
This is super easy to install on the end of your hose and instantly turns your sprinkler into a splash pad for your child.
on September 12, 2017
Kid loved it. You can adjust height via water pressure from your hose. Water comes out fast, my yard got real wet after a short time.
on September 11, 2017
works really great for me. water shoots over 15 feet high at full water pressure. soaked the neighbors yard too at full blast :)