BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on June 22, 2014
At first I was going to give this one star. Like the others said, it only went up about 2 feet. My 2 and 3 year olds liked it ok, but it wasn't performing as expected. I read through a bunch of both positive and negative reviews, and decided to try it on the hose line in the front. Voila! Six feet plus in the air. I'm not technical and I'm not really interested in finding out why it didn't work as well in the backyard. I will say in the back, we have two 50ft hoses connected together, and one of those is on a hose reel and then has to travel up to our back deck to use. Could be distance or just poor water pressure in the back. In the front, we have one hose and it's not on a reel and it's level from the water spout to where we put sprinkler in the yard. So, for us it works great both ways, it definitely is not defective. I have pictures of it attached in both the front and back; I'll try to see how I can add them here.
review image review image
22 comments| 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2017
Don't you like when you buy something online and it is EXACTLY or better than how it looks online?

Well, this is that product! I needed a sprinkler to water my lawn and roses. I wanted something pink and cute, and not just the ordinary sprinkler.

Water shoots HIGH in the air - perfect for summer fun. Made well and will last a long time. Thanks!!
on September 23, 2017
Received this as a gift and bought to give as a gift after using it. We use to have "worms" that were similar but I really like the flowers better for looks and for use. Kids will play with this for hours and really easy to attach and use.
on March 11, 2017
This is super easy to install on the end of your hose and instantly turns your sprinkler into a splash pad for your child.
on September 12, 2017
Kid loved it. You can adjust height via water pressure from your hose. Water comes out fast, my yard got real wet after a short time.
on September 11, 2017
works really great for me. water shoots over 15 feet high at full water pressure. soaked the neighbors yard too at full blast :)
on August 6, 2016
AWESOME sprinkler! Bought it for a 4th of July party to help entertain small children up to 9 yrs old, and they loved it! I then gave it to my two grand daughters, ages 2 & 6 and they are crazy about it as well. It is cute and sturdy and the spray went anywhere from 6 to 8' in the air.(without falling over)....making the children squeal with delight! A great "no worry" alternative to having a kiddie pool, for those with young children. Product arrived on time and in perfect condition.
on July 16, 2017
Tough and long lasting. We have three rough kids with their friends over constantly. Good product
on July 24, 2016
We LOVE this sprinkler! Our yard is fairly flat, so we didn't encounter any of the issues of the water not spraying well that other users noted. We barely have to turn on the hose at all for the water to spray well above my son's head. Full blast and the water shoots up above the power lines! My only wish is that this would have an intermittent setting so the water isn't spraying out of all of the flowers all of the time. But, my two-year-old is pleased regardless.
on July 17, 2011
My 23 month old and I have tried using this a few times. The first couple of times she was too scared of it. I have been using to fill up her kiddie pool and just today she actually wanted to play with it outside of the pool and was having fun seeing how when she turned the knob on the house how it effected how high the spray would go. She even ran through it a few times with me. As she gets more confident she is going to have fun with it. It is well constucted and comes on and off my hose easily.