Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 23, 2016
My daughter loves this product. It's bigger than I thought it would be and for a 2 year old she has to use two hands when it's full of water. However, it makes her have to really work at what she is doing and concentrate. Plus she will grow into it and I won't have to buy another one. It's beautiful and all the neighbor kids want to play with it too. My expectations were exceeded with this product, it doesn't leak or pour out the top, and I would recommend to anyone wanting one.
on March 10, 2016
Other reviewers have already commented on the relative fragility of the paint and plastic- depending on your child's age and temperament, this is an important factor. For my 3yr old, this is perfect both for watering the house plants and for playing in the bath. The colors are gorgeous and the flower at the spout is so cute! I'll be keeping this in mind as a fun gift for spring/summer birthdays as well.
on March 25, 2017
It was so cute and our granddaughter would not let go of it. Anxious to watch her water plants this summer.
on July 7, 2017
This watering can is cute as can be and it is relatively sturdy. I am pleased with the purchase. I also bought the gardening set and gloves and my three year old daughter LOVES all of it!
on June 29, 2016
This design is a big improvement over previous iterations. I have an older plastic one that drips water everywhere except where it's supposed to. This one is study, metal, and has a larger capacity for water. I'm not sure how easy it will be for a 2yo (the recipient of this gift) to balance it to pour, but I do know that it will maintain it's quality and charm for many years and will be useful for her as she grows up in the garden.
on April 30, 2017
I got these to throw in my niece first gardening basket tools!
on July 6, 2017
The can is adorable -- it is larger than I imagined. Unfortunately, the cute colors only lasted for a few minutes. As soon as we got the can wet the stripes on the outside of the can instantly peeled off. Now the can is solid green -- not exactly the girly watering can my 3 year old wanted.
on April 14, 2017
I was so disappointed with this watering can. The decorations are peeling off and bubbled, and the the whole thing feels very brittle and cheaply made. I went with M & D, thinking it would be better quality, but I am returning it, as I can't see it lasting any time at all without cracking.
on March 29, 2017
Part of the design/decoration was flaking off. I was really embarrassed because this was a gift and I didn't have time to replace it. The overall item was really cute but I'm sure the paint won't last as it's already flaking and this is to be used with water.
on April 24, 2014
My daughter saw this while I was searching for tid bits for her Easter basket. She would not stop talking about it. "Mommy I want my water can." It was too cute. Especially since my daughter doesn't ask for much. Basically, if she asked for it...she really wants it. Lol. Anyway, the product was exactly as described, same vivid colors, and arrived on schedule with great packaging! My daughter is more in love with it now than when she saw it online. "Mommy, can you put water in my water can?" all the time...lol. Love this seller and their products!!