Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
on December 26, 2013
Little girl loves the dolly. Nice soft body in tan brown instead of white and she can close her eyes. The doll is great, especially for the price. I really came here to write about the frustrating packaging which is the most absolutely horrible design. The doll is attached to the box in at least 7 places, and not with anything that can be cut with a pair of scissors or untwisted by hand. Instead, it's attached with industrial strength plastic coated wire, and must have been twisted by a demented machine or sadistic factory worker. My husband spent well over 20 minutes using a pair of pliers trying to get this doll out of the box, all the while being tortured by a very excited little girl jumping up and down shouting "Open it! Open it! Pleeeease!!!"

Note to parents - if you order this doll please allow extra time to extricate it from the box in advance of giving it as a gift. Otherwise, there could be tears of disappointment all around.
on October 22, 2017
Nice doll, nice face, nice clothing, nice size, nice price. But: 1. Bad quality of the material of hair. 2. Colour of the skin is a bit gray, looks sometimes freacky. 3. Strong smell of roses. It's few months I own this doll, smell isn't strong as it was first weeks, but still I feel it. I don't know if is bad for health or no. I only hope Melissa and Doug is huge and famous company who cares about safety of its products. Anyway for my baby I prefer toys without any smell. And it's very important point for me.
on August 2, 2017
Smaller and the face does not look like the picture. The hair is a reddish brown and the face is kind of creepy. My daughter likes it ok but all the doll furniture and diapers are way too big for this doll
on September 18, 2017
This doll is just too small to be loved and cuddled by a toddler. I've seen it drug around by the toddler group by it's pigtail, but mostly it just lays on the floor.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2016
This doll is totally precious! I ordered it for a three year old who did not have her own baby doll, and she absolutely adores it. Her new, loving caregiver is pretty thrilled with it also, and says it has a "clean fresh baby" odor that is not strong, but makes you want to cuddle her even more. Her arms are flexible and her new young owner likes that she can let her new baby doll suck her thumb, something she was beaten severely for in her former home. This doll is wonderful in more ways than one.
on January 3, 2017
The doll is a lot cheaper quality than pictured online. We *almost* returned it instead of gifting it to my toddler. The redeeming factor was that it came with open mouth and a pacifier. I would have preferred to pay half the price for what seems like half the quality though
on December 27, 2016
Cute doll and the perfect size for my 18 month old. She can easily carry it around with her. However, box arrived really beat up (not the shipping box, but the actual doll box)..... looked like maybe it was used as a soccer ball around the Amazon warehouse, but it didn't bother me too much since I was giving it to my daughter (doll was perfectly fine). However, if I was giving it to someone else, it would have gone back.
on January 30, 2017
Super sweet little baby doll. My 3 year old picked it out because she likes the hair and the open and shut eyes. She fits in a lot of baby doll clothes we already have, but she's a little smaller than the Mommy and Me dolls. She's soft on her body, which is nicer for sleeping with. Her hair is not super easy to work with, but she wanted braids, so we managed it. Overall, very pleased with the quality and look of this doll.
on November 21, 2011
The toddler who received this doll was wide-eyed and happy to get her. The quality of the doll appears to be very good, and I have no trouble recommending its purchase. What should be noted is that it was so solidly affixed to its box, attached in so many places, that it required an inordinate amount of time and strength to remove it. Removal without tools is not possible. If you buy it, you may want to either remove it from the box or loosen it for easier removal when wrapping comes off. Alternatively, be prepared with tools beforehand.