Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on January 7, 2018
This is my daughter's daughter... Literally.
She loves it, plays with it a lot. We also bought her a hair accessories set & she can't stop playing with it!
The price for this one is reasonable comparing to others here on Amazon. (At the time of my purchase)
on January 5, 2018
Cute little doll with closing eyes (although one closes more than other). I never realized how hard it is to find baby dolls with brown eyes! Also she has realistic plastic hands/feet/face but the rest of her is soft.
on January 7, 2018
My one year old granddaughter loves this so much that when her's was destroyed by a toddler friend, I bought two more so she'd always have one as a backup.
on January 13, 2018
Thank you so much for this beautiful doll. My granddaughter absolutely loves it. I believe it scored serious points with my daughter-in-law too. LOL
on January 10, 2018
Beautiful baby doll. Only complaint is my grand daughter at six can’t hardly get the pacifier in her mouth. It’s to snug.
on January 13, 2018
This is my 1 yr old granddaughter's first doll. It is the right size for and she carries it everywhere with her and even sleeps with.
on December 7, 2017
It's not as big as I thought it would be and the hair isn't as long as the picture makes it look.
on December 31, 2017
Adorable, my 5 year old grand daughter opened her and said "now that is a doll"
on January 1, 2018
Darling doll. 3 yr old granddaughter loves her. Perfect size and she loves to dress her and change her.
on December 27, 2017
Very cute doll although way smaller than I expected.