Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on July 2, 2016
This is my daughter's favorite doll. We bough it hoping to be able to brush and play with hair but you really can't. And several months in, her hair now is not soft at all. It looks like she has dreadlocks. We only played with her hair one time so it's not like we overworked it. And the white bloomers she has on always fall off so I had to sew it I so my daughter stopped asking me to help pull up her pants.
This baby doll is the perfect size for my two-year old to play with. I was very surprised at how soft the dolls body was. I thought it would be all plastic and not very moveable when I bought it. The face, arms and legs are plastic, but the body is fabric and filled with stuffing and bead pellets. It is nice and squishy for when your child gives the doll a hug.
The clothes on this baby are also removeable so you can change them out for other outfits (not included). The baby has blinking eyes and her mouth is always open. It came with a pacifier that fits into the mouth easily. The hair is soft and the pigtail holders are easily removed to change the baby dolls hairstyle.
I also like the many add-on items that are available for this line of dolls from Melissa and Doug.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 10, 2016
I thought she was perfect at first but after several months of being carried everywhere her hair became an awful frizzy mess and will not de tangle. I have tried lots of things. The clothes also ball up after a wash. However, my 1 year old loves her and takes her everywhere.
review image
on February 3, 2018
My daughter had one of these years ago. I loved this doll especially because its looks reminded me of my daughter with its dark hair and dark eyes, but also because of its nice features. She really enjoyed playing with it for a time. Unfortunately, her obsession for stuffed animals edged out the baby dolls, so we eventually got rid of it when toy purging. It's hard to find a decent quality doll for a reasonable price. It's even harder to find one that has eyes that open and close and look realistic, which was important to me. Many little ones are so enamored by the eyes that can open and close and it makes the doll feel more real to them. My daughter just loved that feature. Most of the dolls on the market are hard plastic all the way through, while this one has a plastic face and limbs, but the torso/body part is soft and huggable. And finally, if you do find a doll that looks realistic, has nice hair to comb, has a soft body, has eyes that open and close, you will often find the price 2-4 times the cost of this doll. This doll hits the right features for a reasonable price point and is quality made.

When a doll was requested for Christmas for my 3yo niece, I jumped at the chance to get this particular doll for her. She opened her present and couldn't wait to get it out of the box. She adores her new baby doll.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 31, 2016
This doll is totally precious! I ordered it for a three year old who did not have her own baby doll, and she absolutely adores it. Her new, loving caregiver is pretty thrilled with it also, and says it has a "clean fresh baby" odor that is not strong, but makes you want to cuddle her even more. Her arms are flexible and her new young owner likes that she can let her new baby doll suck her thumb, something she was beaten severely for in her former home. This doll is wonderful in more ways than one.
on February 4, 2016
She's not as cute in real life --- which sounds mean, but it's true. She is a good doll, overall. Within 3 minutes my daughter had her hair out of her cute pig tails, so we are working on washing her hair so that it's not in this strange electric-shock looking phase. Other than that, a great doll!
on March 5, 2017
Great little doll, well made and great size for young girls. We bought one for each of our young grand daughters.Melissa & Doug products have an excellent reputation for quality and durability.
on April 27, 2017
Had to return it because my three year old was scared of the doll. Her face was a little strange looking, but she wanted nothing to do with this doll.
on February 16, 2018
Super cute doll❣ Doll's hair is realistic looking & feeling. The body is soft. This is a great doll for little girls, I would say 3-6 years old.
I missed the return date. I only needed to return it because our little granddaughter, received two. I guess this tells you how much it is liked by both adults purchasing & little girls asking for it. Size is 12". I would not buy for any girl older than 6. It is a smaller doll. If anyone needs this doll, I have one for sale.In box, never opened, same price I paid here. You need to pay for shipping.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
It is so sad how the quality of M&D dolls, toys and puzzles has slid downhill as the price stays the same.

This doll used to be adorable, see pics of 2009 or 2010 dolls and you will see how awful they look now. I would have paid a few dollars more for a better doll like they used to be, but now they look like a toddler blowup doll, the plastic stinks and the whole thing is just depressing.

I notice more and more of the other M&D toys we loved are now so much worse. The chalkboard is unusable and many of the puzzles are now just stickers on wood instead of painted :(