BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 2, 2017
Smaller and the face does not look like the picture. The hair is a reddish brown and the face is kind of creepy. My daughter likes it ok but all the doll furniture and diapers are way too big for this doll
on September 18, 2017
This doll is just too small to be loved and cuddled by a toddler. I've seen it drug around by the toddler group by it's pigtail, but mostly it just lays on the floor.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2016
This doll is totally precious! I ordered it for a three year old who did not have her own baby doll, and she absolutely adores it. Her new, loving caregiver is pretty thrilled with it also, and says it has a "clean fresh baby" odor that is not strong, but makes you want to cuddle her even more. Her arms are flexible and her new young owner likes that she can let her new baby doll suck her thumb, something she was beaten severely for in her former home. This doll is wonderful in more ways than one.
on July 20, 2015
I purchased this Melissa & Doug Brianna doll for a neighbor girl's 2 yr birthday. A perfect gift and a great value! The doll is soft, smells fresh and clean, the clothes are soft and easy to take on and off. Brianna has a load of hair that is easy to brush and restyle. The 12" size is just right for a young child to carry around and hug.

For those who have questioned what color is the doll's skin, I would classify it as a very pretty light Latina coloring, slightly darker than typical white Caucasian skin. The 2 yr old I gave this to has a light skinned Latina Mom and a white Caucasian Dad. Brianna's skin color is nearly the same as the 2 yr old's skin color.
on January 3, 2017
The doll is a lot cheaper quality than pictured online. We *almost* returned it instead of gifting it to my toddler. The redeeming factor was that it came with open mouth and a pacifier. I would have preferred to pay half the price for what seems like half the quality though
on December 27, 2016
Cute doll and the perfect size for my 18 month old. She can easily carry it around with her. However, box arrived really beat up (not the shipping box, but the actual doll box)..... looked like maybe it was used as a soccer ball around the Amazon warehouse, but it didn't bother me too much since I was giving it to my daughter (doll was perfectly fine). However, if I was giving it to someone else, it would have gone back.
on January 30, 2017
Super sweet little baby doll. My 3 year old picked it out because she likes the hair and the open and shut eyes. She fits in a lot of baby doll clothes we already have, but she's a little smaller than the Mommy and Me dolls. She's soft on her body, which is nicer for sleeping with. Her hair is not super easy to work with, but she wanted braids, so we managed it. Overall, very pleased with the quality and look of this doll.
on November 21, 2011
The toddler who received this doll was wide-eyed and happy to get her. The quality of the doll appears to be very good, and I have no trouble recommending its purchase. What should be noted is that it was so solidly affixed to its box, attached in so many places, that it required an inordinate amount of time and strength to remove it. Removal without tools is not possible. If you buy it, you may want to either remove it from the box or loosen it for easier removal when wrapping comes off. Alternatively, be prepared with tools beforehand.
on July 3, 2017
not sure why, but my 4 year old grand daughter showed absolutely NO interest in this doll..
on December 30, 2016
This doll was a Santa gift for my granddaughter to go along with my daughter's refurbished doll crib from thirty years ago. She is totally mesmerized by the doll's hair (loves to touch it) and that her eyes open and close. She is also quite happy to provide the doll with her very own binky that is easy to put in the doll's mouth. Great doll for little mommies and another great product from Melissa and Doug.