Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Brianna 12-Inch Soft Body Baby Doll with Hair and Outfit
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 8, 2011
Bought this for my 1 year old daughters birthday, it's exactly what I was looking for. I needed a doll with a lot of hair she can grab onto, she has to hold my hair to fall asleep and I needed something to take the place of that, this was perfect. The doll has A LOT of thick, shiny, soft beautiful hair, she smells good has a sweet face and even smells good. The hair can be taken out of the pony tails and brushed, I'm really amazed how much hair she has and it's not falling out all over the place. The size is a good size so my daughter can lug her around herself. The price is fantastic compared to all the other dolls I've looked at, so if she does totally destroy her hair I don't have to worry about it since I didn't spend a fortune. My daughter has 3 other dolls that she's never really played with, in the 4 days she's had this one it goes everywhere with her she loves it and so do I. HIGHLY recommend this doll.
33 comments| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
on December 10, 2012
Buyers beware!
This doll is first of all ugly, it's cheaply made. It does not look like in the picture, her face is smaller than her body and her hair bangs are weird. It has tiny eyes, and crooked mouth...pure ugliness...very dissapointed
on August 10, 2012
I received this beautiful doll today. I must say it doesn't look like an inexpensive doll at all. My daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old, and she is loving it! It's very soft but can sit up on it's back easily...Highly recommended!
on October 9, 2016
Great doll. Just the right size for my three-year-old child. The body is squishy and feels realistic. She comes with a pacifier which my child enjoys putting in her mouth. When you lay her down, her eyes close. My child enjoys pretending that she is sleeping. Overall, good value for the money.
on July 23, 2012
I have ordered probably over a dozen Melissa and Doug products in the past 3 years. They are top quality! This doll is no exception. It is really precious BUT I almost lost my religion trying to get it out of the box!!! Please tell me what awful thing happened in your childhood that you would package your toys in such a horrendous, frustrating way!!! Seriously! I broke nails, bled, and cursed trying to undo all the "tie downs" before I finally freed her of her prison of a box! Please lighten up a bit. There has GOT to be a better method!
on November 27, 2010
This doll has the sweetest face and eyes. I just love her. She is everything I hoped she would be!
on September 4, 2011
I thought this doll was cute online, but when I got it and it's thumb isn't in it's mouth, it wasn't nearly as cute. I was willing to settle, because it's so cheap. Then I opened the package to look closer and the smell was very strong. It stayed on my hands for a long time after and I couldn't stand it. I didn't think my daughters would be able to play with it all the time having to constantly take that smell. It gave me a headache, so it couldn't be good for them to smell all the time. Spend the extra 10 dollars for a cuter doll without all the smell. I'm returning them.
33 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
I thought she was perfect at first but after several months of being carried everywhere her hair became an awful frizzy mess and will not de tangle. I have tried lots of things. The clothes also ball up after a wash. However, my 1 year old loves her and takes her everywhere.
on December 4, 2010
My daughter loves her baby dolls and we decided to get this for her. The on-line picture does not do it justice. The doll is absolutely gorgeous and my daughter loves it.