Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
89 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2016
I happen to like this doll. All dolls are securely packaged I've noticed and this one was no different. When opening just be patient and grab a pair of scissors and you should be fine. My picture shows her size compared to a pair of scissors. Her hair is soft and she sucks her thumb and her pacifier. I plan on waiting a few months to give this to my daughter for her second birthday. I also feel good about this doll because it's made by Melissa and Doug
review image
18 people found this helpful
on July 2, 2016
This is my daughter's favorite doll. We bough it hoping to be able to brush and play with hair but you really can't. And several months in, her hair now is not soft at all. It looks like she has dreadlocks. We only played with her hair one time so it's not like we overworked it. And the white bloomers she has on always fall off so I had to sew it I so my daughter stopped asking me to help pull up her pants.
12 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2017
I got this doll for my daughter because she loves to pull my hair, and uses it as a comfort tool to go to sleep. I was looking for something with hair realistic enough to give her a little help so she'd sleep in her crib. That is not this doll. Her body is nice and soft and the weight in the bottom to allow her to sit gives her a nice weight. Her forearms, hands, calves, and feet are all a solid matte plastic (doesn't stick to you, so for plastic is feels all right), and her little face is pretty cute, and eyes open and close like they're supposed to. The hair, however, is cheap, stringy, sticks together, and is very doll-like, not the natural style-able hair the ad claims. My daughter does grab it in her sleep sometimes, but when she's awake, it doesn't work at all, and definitely doesn't soothe her when she's upset. (I'm not docking it points for that, that's not what it's made for. I'm docking it points because that hair is just CHEAP feeling.)
14 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2015
Well loved
review image
19 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2017
The doll does not look like the one shown. Face is thinner and the hair is not as long nor does it have a curl to the pigtails. The bangs are very choppy, The dolls clothing has threads sticking out everywhere. If I would have seen this doll at the local stores I would not have bought it, does not look like the one pictured here. I am not going through the hassle of returning the doll because I bought the accessories and a stroller but I will be more cautious when buying any Melissa & Doug products again.Just very disappointed.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
Top Contributor: Babyon December 26, 2017
This baby doll is the perfect size for my two-year old to play with. I was very surprised at how soft the dolls body was. I thought it would be all plastic and not very moveable when I bought it. The face, arms and legs are plastic, but the body is fabric and filled with stuffing and bead pellets. It is nice and squishy for when your child gives the doll a hug.
The clothes on this baby are also removeable so you can change them out for other outfits (not included). The baby has blinking eyes and her mouth is always open. It came with a pacifier that fits into the mouth easily. The hair is soft and the pigtail holders are easily removed to change the baby dolls hairstyle.
I also like the many add-on items that are available for this line of dolls from Melissa and Doug.
review imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on September 17, 2016
She's okay... I'm not super impressed with her face/details. She looks better on line than in person. I did decide to keep her - and I do normally really like Melissa and Doug products, but this isn't quite up to snuff for their other products.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 3, 2018
My daughter had one of these years ago. I loved this doll especially because its looks reminded me of my daughter with its dark hair and dark eyes, but also because of its nice features. She really enjoyed playing with it for a time. Unfortunately, her obsession for stuffed animals edged out the baby dolls, so we eventually got rid of it when toy purging. It's hard to find a decent quality doll for a reasonable price. It's even harder to find one that has eyes that open and close and look realistic, which was important to me. Many little ones are so enamored by the eyes that can open and close and it makes the doll feel more real to them. My daughter just loved that feature. Most of the dolls on the market are hard plastic all the way through, while this one has a plastic face and limbs, but the torso/body part is soft and huggable. And finally, if you do find a doll that looks realistic, has nice hair to comb, has a soft body, has eyes that open and close, you will often find the price 2-4 times the cost of this doll. This doll hits the right features for a reasonable price point and is quality made.

When a doll was requested for Christmas for my 3yo niece, I jumped at the chance to get this particular doll for her. She opened her present and couldn't wait to get it out of the box. She adores her new baby doll.
on February 4, 2016
She's not as cute in real life --- which sounds mean, but it's true. She is a good doll, overall. Within 3 minutes my daughter had her hair out of her cute pig tails, so we are working on washing her hair so that it's not in this strange electric-shock looking phase. Other than that, a great doll!
5 people found this helpful