Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 700 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 758 reviews
on August 12, 2017
So sorry, I just did not like this doll. Mainly because the arms and legs are so hard. Her hair was cute and her face, so sweet. But just not "warm and cuddly" for such a little doll. One eye stuck a little, but maybe just needed some time with open-close. Had to return. We have too many dolls we like much more. My grand-daughter has 3 Corelle dolls. I especially adore the Bebe Calin Corelle doll I got her. And the Corelle Les Chéries Camille ("older" doll). And her first, Zaph Annabel doll. And a few other small babies, similar in size to "Calin" (we call her Carrisa), that I picked up at Ross's and Marshall's (about $10, with outfits). And she loves everyone of them. Mommy and Daddy, also got her an American Girl doll and her god mother got her a larger Corelle doll, that looks a lot like Annabel. SO MUCH FUN!! Just visited her in Rio, and reorganized all the doll clothes, by doll sizes--into zip lock bags, in one huge tub. We have underwear too. Some I've made, other purchased. Preemie diapers too! So fun making doll clothes from little scraps!!!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
on April 27, 2017
Had to return it because my three year old was scared of the doll. Her face was a little strange looking, but she wanted nothing to do with this doll.
on May 9, 2015
I really like this doll a lot. Wanted my 2 yr old to have an age-appropriate doll that has hair. Other baby dolls she has don't have hair to style. The hair on this doll is just beautiful. I really like playing with it myself! The size of the doll is great for a toddler. The quality of the doll is great. I was also worried she would end up being one of those kind of ugly dolls in person, and she's actually very cute. Great purchase. Just hard to find 12 inch doll clothes if you want her to have a little wardrobe. 18 inch doll clothes, which are what you see everywhere, might work- I haven't tried.
on August 2, 2017
Smaller and the face does not look like the picture. The hair is a reddish brown and the face is kind of creepy. My daughter likes it ok but all the doll furniture and diapers are way too big for this doll
on August 8, 2015
Came through on the date it was promised & was in great shape. A good price from the site I went & made my purchase. I thought it was made in USA was another reason I purchased the doll. Disappointed to see China made the doll. This made me sad. I try to buy American products always. Lastly the doll pants do not stay up.
on December 1, 2016
As you look at the pictures this doll with her thumb in her mouth hides what she really looks like. The 2nd picture is what she looks like, I bought this doll for a gift for a 3 year old I took the name off a tree for Christmas. I was very disappointed that the 2 pictures are totally different. I would not recommend buying this product.
on July 21, 2017
The picture doesn't match this doll. The picture is a chubby cheeked brunette with beautiful curls. The doll I received has a thinner face, crooked bangs, shorter hair, and a bend in the hair but not curls.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2017
Its-z a beautiful doll. We gave it to our daughter for her first birthday and it was a perfect first dolly for her. She enjoyed putting the pacifier in and out of it.
on October 31, 2016
This doll is totally precious! I ordered it for a three year old who did not have her own baby doll, and she absolutely adores it. Her new, loving caregiver is pretty thrilled with it also, and says it has a "clean fresh baby" odor that is not strong, but makes you want to cuddle her even more. Her arms are flexible and her new young owner likes that she can let her new baby doll suck her thumb, something she was beaten severely for in her former home. This doll is wonderful in more ways than one.