Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 679 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 735 reviews
on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
on October 9, 2016
Great doll. Just the right size for my three-year-old child. The body is squishy and feels realistic. She comes with a pacifier which my child enjoys putting in her mouth. When you lay her down, her eyes close. My child enjoys pretending that she is sleeping. Overall, good value for the money.
on March 11, 2017
I got this doll for my daughter because she loves to pull my hair, and uses it as a comfort tool to go to sleep. I was looking for something with hair realistic enough to give her a little help so she'd sleep in her crib. That is not this doll. Her body is nice and soft and the weight in the bottom to allow her to sit gives her a nice weight. Her forearms, hands, calves, and feet are all a solid matte plastic (doesn't stick to you, so for plastic is feels all right), and her little face is pretty cute, and eyes open and close like they're supposed to. The hair, however, is cheap, stringy, sticks together, and is very doll-like, not the natural style-able hair the ad claims. My daughter does grab it in her sleep sometimes, but when she's awake, it doesn't work at all, and definitely doesn't soothe her when she's upset. (I'm not docking it points for that, that's not what it's made for. I'm docking it points because that hair is just CHEAP feeling.)
on July 2, 2016
This is my daughter's favorite doll. We bough it hoping to be able to brush and play with hair but you really can't. And several months in, her hair now is not soft at all. It looks like she has dreadlocks. We only played with her hair one time so it's not like we overworked it. And the white bloomers she has on always fall off so I had to sew it I so my daughter stopped asking me to help pull up her pants.
on January 21, 2016
I happen to like this doll. All dolls are securely packaged I've noticed and this one was no different. When opening just be patient and grab a pair of scissors and you should be fine. My picture shows her size compared to a pair of scissors. Her hair is soft and she sucks her thumb and her pacifier. I plan on waiting a few months to give this to my daughter for her second birthday. I also feel good about this doll because it's made by Melissa and Doug
on February 8, 2011
Bought this for my 1 year old daughters birthday, it's exactly what I was looking for. I needed a doll with a lot of hair she can grab onto, she has to hold my hair to fall asleep and I needed something to take the place of that, this was perfect. The doll has A LOT of thick, shiny, soft beautiful hair, she smells good has a sweet face and even smells good. The hair can be taken out of the pony tails and brushed, I'm really amazed how much hair she has and it's not falling out all over the place. The size is a good size so my daughter can lug her around herself. The price is fantastic compared to all the other dolls I've looked at, so if she does totally destroy her hair I don't have to worry about it since I didn't spend a fortune. My daughter has 3 other dolls that she's never really played with, in the 4 days she's had this one it goes everywhere with her she loves it and so do I. HIGHLY recommend this doll.
33 comments| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2015
This is such a cute doll. It is a gift for my soon to be 3 year-old Granddaughter. It arrived in excellent condition due to the method of packing. I do have a suggestion. If you plan on giving this to a child wrapped as a gift, open the box and remove most of the ties, wraps and tape. There is a lot and it just took me 15 minutes to get most of it off. I just left the wrap around the neck and belly. I think that will keep the dolly looking new while she unwraps the package and won't take too long to get the doll out of the remaining wraps so she can play with it right away. What kid wants to wait while we take time to get the toy out of the box. I am not criticizing the manner of packing since it is the reason the dolly got to me in such excellent condition. She looks exactly like her picture including her little bangs. I have had good luck with Melissa & Doug toys and recommend them.
on February 4, 2016
She's not as cute in real life --- which sounds mean, but it's true. She is a good doll, overall. Within 3 minutes my daughter had her hair out of her cute pig tails, so we are working on washing her hair so that it's not in this strange electric-shock looking phase. Other than that, a great doll!
on December 3, 2015
Well loved
on September 17, 2016
She's okay... I'm not super impressed with her face/details. She looks better on line than in person. I did decide to keep her - and I do normally really like Melissa and Doug products, but this isn't quite up to snuff for their other products.