Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 709 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 768 reviews
on February 24, 2014
I would have give it 2 stars because I don't like it but my daughter still likes it alot. She was given the same doll 2 years ago and the quality was 200 times better. Melissa and Doug have cheapened this doll up and it's really too bad. the one from 2 years ago is my daughters absolute FAVORITE doll. She prefers it even to her American Girl Doll. My daughter is 4 now and she carried the doll all over and slept with it every night. When she received money for Christmas this year she decided to buy a second "Brianna" so they could be twins. Well, one we recently bought is such a disappointment. the hair is so dull and cheap and it snarls after about 2 days, the one from 2 years ago still has beautiful shiny hair that you can easily comb so it's like it's brand new. The clothes are cheaper, old one had nice velour, soft shirt and the new one is just plain cotton. The face is the same and both doll have a light scent that smells "clean". My daughter really likes both dolls the same but I feel like the second was a waste of money. Should have bought more doll clothes instead of a new doll. Melissa and Doug: Bring back the quality you are know for!!!
on August 2, 2017
Smaller and the face does not look like the picture. The hair is a reddish brown and the face is kind of creepy. My daughter likes it ok but all the doll furniture and diapers are way too big for this doll
on December 1, 2016
As you look at the pictures this doll with her thumb in her mouth hides what she really looks like. The 2nd picture is what she looks like, I bought this doll for a gift for a 3 year old I took the name off a tree for Christmas. I was very disappointed that the 2 pictures are totally different. I would not recommend buying this product.
on September 18, 2017
This doll is just too small to be loved and cuddled by a toddler. I've seen it drug around by the toddler group by it's pigtail, but mostly it just lays on the floor.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2017
Its-z a beautiful doll. We gave it to our daughter for her first birthday and it was a perfect first dolly for her. She enjoyed putting the pacifier in and out of it.
on October 31, 2016
This doll is totally precious! I ordered it for a three year old who did not have her own baby doll, and she absolutely adores it. Her new, loving caregiver is pretty thrilled with it also, and says it has a "clean fresh baby" odor that is not strong, but makes you want to cuddle her even more. Her arms are flexible and her new young owner likes that she can let her new baby doll suck her thumb, something she was beaten severely for in her former home. This doll is wonderful in more ways than one.
on July 20, 2015
I purchased this Melissa & Doug Brianna doll for a neighbor girl's 2 yr birthday. A perfect gift and a great value! The doll is soft, smells fresh and clean, the clothes are soft and easy to take on and off. Brianna has a load of hair that is easy to brush and restyle. The 12" size is just right for a young child to carry around and hug.

For those who have questioned what color is the doll's skin, I would classify it as a very pretty light Latina coloring, slightly darker than typical white Caucasian skin. The 2 yr old I gave this to has a light skinned Latina Mom and a white Caucasian Dad. Brianna's skin color is nearly the same as the 2 yr old's skin color.
on January 3, 2017
The doll is a lot cheaper quality than pictured online. We *almost* returned it instead of gifting it to my toddler. The redeeming factor was that it came with open mouth and a pacifier. I would have preferred to pay half the price for what seems like half the quality though
on December 26, 2013
Little girl loves the dolly. Nice soft body in tan brown instead of white and she can close her eyes. The doll is great, especially for the price. I really came here to write about the frustrating packaging which is the most absolutely horrible design. The doll is attached to the box in at least 7 places, and not with anything that can be cut with a pair of scissors or untwisted by hand. Instead, it's attached with industrial strength plastic coated wire, and must have been twisted by a demented machine or sadistic factory worker. My husband spent well over 20 minutes using a pair of pliers trying to get this doll out of the box, all the while being tortured by a very excited little girl jumping up and down shouting "Open it! Open it! Pleeeease!!!"

Note to parents - if you order this doll please allow extra time to extricate it from the box in advance of giving it as a gift. Otherwise, there could be tears of disappointment all around.
on December 27, 2016
Cute doll and the perfect size for my 18 month old. She can easily carry it around with her. However, box arrived really beat up (not the shipping box, but the actual doll box)..... looked like maybe it was used as a soccer ball around the Amazon warehouse, but it didn't bother me too much since I was giving it to my daughter (doll was perfectly fine). However, if I was giving it to someone else, it would have gone back.