Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

75%
25%

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on December 18, 2013
I expected six inch dolls and was pleasantly surprised. the boxes the dolls are in are about 9x12 inches. High quality pieces. We split the pack between our two girls ages 7 and 5. Each doll/box is individually shrink wrapped, so it was easy to split up. Would buy again and recommend to all.
on February 2, 2014
Lots of options, magnets work great, comes in a wooden organizer. It's definitely not the kind of thing that is played with every day, but when it is pulled out (we have a few different sets) both my daughters, 10 and 4, enjoy it.
on February 25, 2014
My girls (3,2 & 8) all love these wooden dolls. They have several sets, but the clothes can't be mixed and matched from different sets. That's okay. My big complaint is the box is horrible for storage because there's no lid. I'd much prefer a way to secure the pieces to the little compartments.
on February 18, 2014
I bought two of these sets for Christmas presents - one for my 2 year old daughter and one for my 2.5 year old niece. They both love it and play with it for hours. These are a very nice quality, the wood has good weight to it and the colors are vibrant.
on July 1, 2016
These are awesome. My kids and any kids that come to my house love playing with them. Both boys and girls alike love them! They have magnets which make them easy to work and are very well made. I love this toy!
on January 24, 2014
I bought these for my three year old daughter. She absolutely loves them and I love them too becasue it is easier and less messy than helping her with old fashioned paper dolls!
on August 13, 2015
My daughter loves these. All pieces are big enough that I don't have to worry about her swallowing them. They also travel well. We like to take these on road trips and it keeps her busy for a long time. Way better than a sticker version because they don't wear out or tear.
on June 19, 2015
Bought as a birthday present for a 6 year old girl. I believe she will still enjoy them, but I thought the pieces would be thinner magnetic material, almost like stickers like slide on and off. Instead, they are all wood pieces. Not a big issue, just not what I expected.
on December 7, 2014
My preschooler loves these dress up dolls. The magnets are stronger than other dress up type dolls we have tried and the outfits are adorable. Entertainment for hours. I am giving this a 4 stars because I wish these sets came with a removable lid so the pieces don't get lost.
on February 1, 2014
A cute and easy gift to have around the house that I can use when I am in a pinch for a birthday party!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.