Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Gardening Gloves
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 4, 2009
I bought these for my three-year-old daughter after we planted her flower garden. She still loves to dig in the dirt bare-handed, because she just likes the feel of the soft dirt on her fingers, but she also enjoys putting these gloves on when she's helping me in the garden, especially when I am wearing work gloves. She is quite the princess and feels very pampered and special with them on.

They are very durable and of high quality, they fit her hands well with some room to spare, and I expect they will hold up until after she has outgrown them. My only regret is that there was no matching boy print available. I would have loved to get a pair for my son as well.
on January 4, 2011
The gloves are very colorful and my Granddaughter loved them. However, they are really not small enough for a child's hands and don't fit well at all. They are fine if you only want them as a toy, but not if they really like to help in the garden like my little one does.
on April 16, 2011
All the other Melissa & Doug gardening toys are the right size for a toddler, but these gloves are adult-sized. Don't get them for your toddler.
on January 7, 2010
I bought these for my 3 yr. old. She loves to help out when I do yard work. Everytime I go out to do yard work she runs to get her gloves. They are big for her but this will just allow her to grow into them and last longer. Even though they are big she is still able to wear them and help out. They are made with pretty good material.
on September 23, 2010
Got these for my daughter to help me out in the garden. They're cute and quality is just OK. It would have been nice if they had rubber fingers like the ones I got for my son. They just get all wet and mud stained too easily.
on April 1, 2012
Our Daughter owns this pair of fabric gloves and the similar colored pair in rubber by Melissa & Doug. All Stylish, Made Well & Comfortable! But all run BIG! She is 4 and they will surely fit her when she is 7!
on May 1, 2013
I bought these for my daughter's birthday to go with the Melissa & Doug gardening tote bag. Super cute, arrived on time & match very well. Only con is they're a little lightweight but that was expected by the price.
on July 8, 2016
I was concerned after reading other reviews that these gloves would be too large for my 3-year old daughter. The fingers are a bit long; however, it doesn't seem to hinder her in any way. She is very happy with these garden gloves and used them to plant a garden with Grandma. Quality seems fine and have held up to the dirt and water. I looked around at the big box stores and couldn't find anything of better or similar quality for the same price. Will probably fit my child for a couple of years, if they last that long.
on April 30, 2016
These gloves are fine, but seem rather cheaply made, and they are HUGE. Other reviewers pointed out the same thing, but then some said they were great for their 3 year olds. I have hard time imagining them fitting our daughter until she's 5 or 6. But regardless, it's something she can put on to mess around in the garden, even if they don't really fit.
on June 2, 2016
Good quality product as I have come to expect fro
Melissa & Doug as well assuper cute! They are still a bit big on my 6 year old. Wearable, but would have expected them smaller. Room to grow! :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question