Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on January 4, 2011
The gloves are very colorful and my Granddaughter loved them. However, they are really not small enough for a child's hands and don't fit well at all. They are fine if you only want them as a toy, but not if they really like to help in the garden like my little one does.
on July 8, 2016
I was concerned after reading other reviews that these gloves would be too large for my 3-year old daughter. The fingers are a bit long; however, it doesn't seem to hinder her in any way. She is very happy with these garden gloves and used them to plant a garden with Grandma. Quality seems fine and have held up to the dirt and water. I looked around at the big box stores and couldn't find anything of better or similar quality for the same price. Will probably fit my child for a couple of years, if they last that long.
on April 16, 2011
All the other Melissa & Doug gardening toys are the right size for a toddler, but these gloves are adult-sized. Don't get them for your toddler.
on April 30, 2017
I got these to throw in my niece first gardening basket tools!
on April 30, 2016
I like these! They are as cute in person as they appear to be online. Only downside is that they wouldn't provide any real protection to little hands, but they're also pretty cheap, so you can't go wrong :)

The material isn't the best, but again, you get what you pay for.

I would say they would fit a 7-12 year old best, but our four year old will be able to manager just fine!
review image review image review image
on October 4, 2009
I bought these for my three-year-old daughter after we planted her flower garden. She still loves to dig in the dirt bare-handed, because she just likes the feel of the soft dirt on her fingers, but she also enjoys putting these gloves on when she's helping me in the garden, especially when I am wearing work gloves. She is quite the princess and feels very pampered and special with them on.

They are very durable and of high quality, they fit her hands well with some room to spare, and I expect they will hold up until after she has outgrown them. My only regret is that there was no matching boy print available. I would have loved to get a pair for my son as well.
on March 1, 2014
Well, finally a pair of kids gardening gloves that actually fits my daughter's hands. She's bigger for her age and I've not been able to find gloves that fit. Thanks for giving the measurement of the glove opening so I didn't have to return them. We haven't gotten a chance to use them yet bc it's still winter, but they are made well. I read previous reviews on Amazon before I purchased them. Everyone said good things about them. I also gave these along with the Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Tote set to my daughter and her friend as a birthday present. It did make a nice gift.
on April 30, 2016
These gloves are fine, but seem rather cheaply made, and they are HUGE. Other reviewers pointed out the same thing, but then some said they were great for their 3 year olds. I have hard time imagining them fitting our daughter until she's 5 or 6. But regardless, it's something she can put on to mess around in the garden, even if they don't really fit.
on May 7, 2016
The product seems very nice and the quality is good but they are gigantic on my 3 year old who desperately wanted gardening gloves. They likely won't be a good fit until she's at least 6. So I'm giving two stars because the description suggested 36 months to 6 years but it probably should read about 6-10 years.
on May 1, 2013
I bought these for my daughter's birthday to go with the Melissa & Doug gardening tote bag. Super cute, arrived on time & match very well. Only con is they're a little lightweight but that was expected by the price.