Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on March 28, 2017
my 4 years girl loves it and her friends like it to. There is nice verity of cloths and accessories.
on May 22, 2014
The dolls and the clothes are pretty and are just the right size. There are many varieties of clothing articles in different colours and designs. The only problem is that the pictures on the dolls chip quite easily. There's already a tear on one of the dolls after my child spilled very little water on it. The wood that is backing the picture of the doll is sturdy but it seems to me the picture of the doll was printed on flimsy material that tear easily. One of the hair bands is also defective because of the way the wood was cut. Overall, my child likes it but I wish the quality was better.
on August 27, 2014
These are wonderful! I am a therapist and I use them with my clients. Clients ages 3 to even 9 years old are interested in playing with them. I'm glad they make a product that is ethnically diverse. I was also impressed how durable they actually are. I do wish they were in some sort of container with a lid. If it knocks over all the pieces go everywhere because there isn't a lid.
on February 1, 2016
I purchased Chole and Zoe for my 4 year old granddaughter who has an eye for fashion but does not really a doll person so I opted to try this rendition of the paper dolls we played with and she is making her mother's life miserable because she wants to carry them every where she goes and plays with them tirelessly. This gift ranks at the top of her list overshadowing all the others she received and believe me she received a lot. I got the "you are the best grand-mother award". Thanks
on August 21, 2015
My daughter loves her "girls" and pretends they are her and her best friend. For the cost, they are as expected. She did get water on Zoe and the sticker (magnet, wood, sticker) started to rub off.

The shoes are tiny! Definitely not something to give a child younger than 3 (and keep it away from any babies).

I like that both girls have PJs and Swimsuits. There is only one rainy day outfit. There are lots of knee length dresses, which confuses my daughter who always wants to put pants on the girls (even though she herself would wear dresses everyday). Overall, it is a fun and creative toy.
on August 14, 2015
Paper dolls don’t always last all that long but these dolls are definitely built to stand the test of time. My nieces have recently discovered the joys of these magnetic style dolls and can’t get enough. Despite the fact that in our area these dolls are rather hard to come by, the dolls were a HUGE success.

The girls love playing dress up with their dollies and the “easy for little hands magnet” style clothing offers near endless opportunities. And it doesn’t hurt that they can use their magnetic outfits from other sets as well. Plus it was a huge bonus that the set comes with 2 dolls, 1 for each niece. This was a good quality toy and I would definitely recommend
on November 14, 2016
I actually bought this as a gift for a friend's kid... but my son has the boy version and played with it constantly! Since he loved his so much, I wanted to make sure my friend's daughter had one as well. I would definitely recommend it to others!
on September 13, 2016
Ordered this set for my granddaughter for her 3rd birthday. Her mother says she hasn't stopped playing with it! The pieces are sturdy and the magnets make it easy to place the clothes and accessories on and off.
on February 2, 2016
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 3 yrs old. She loves them! We have fun putting different outfits on each and mixing them up. The storage box is nice, I just wish there was a lid or cover for it. The colors are great and the outfits appropriate for young girls. This product is well made and will last a long time.
on March 4, 2016
My grandaughter's parents tell me she loves these dolls and clothes. She plays with them all the time. I gave her this set for her fourth birthday, and bought the dress up scenes booklet for her to play with at my house. It's a favorite of hers.