Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 21, 2015
My daughter loves her "girls" and pretends they are her and her best friend. For the cost, they are as expected. She did get water on Zoe and the sticker (magnet, wood, sticker) started to rub off.

The shoes are tiny! Definitely not something to give a child younger than 3 (and keep it away from any babies).

I like that both girls have PJs and Swimsuits. There is only one rainy day outfit. There are lots of knee length dresses, which confuses my daughter who always wants to put pants on the girls (even though she herself would wear dresses everyday). Overall, it is a fun and creative toy.
One person found this helpful
on August 14, 2015
Paper dolls don’t always last all that long but these dolls are definitely built to stand the test of time. My nieces have recently discovered the joys of these magnetic style dolls and can’t get enough. Despite the fact that in our area these dolls are rather hard to come by, the dolls were a HUGE success.

The girls love playing dress up with their dollies and the “easy for little hands magnet” style clothing offers near endless opportunities. And it doesn’t hurt that they can use their magnetic outfits from other sets as well. Plus it was a huge bonus that the set comes with 2 dolls, 1 for each niece. This was a good quality toy and I would definitely recommend
Top Contributor: Makeupon August 27, 2014
These are wonderful! I am a therapist and I use them with my clients. Clients ages 3 to even 9 years old are interested in playing with them. I'm glad they make a product that is ethnically diverse. I was also impressed how durable they actually are. I do wish they were in some sort of container with a lid. If it knocks over all the pieces go everywhere because there isn't a lid.
3 people found this helpful
on November 22, 2014
We've owned this for perhaps close to a year now and my daughter plays with it probably once a week or every 2 weeks or so. We call it "the girls". She's 3 and is starting to learn how to pretend play so this has been nice as she can talk about how now they're going to the beach (put on bathing suits) or it's raining outside (time for boots). It serves it's purpose and I'm considering getting another set for xmas. She's also learning how to be organized so she enjoys putting the parts back and deciding what goes where.
on February 1, 2016
I purchased Chole and Zoe for my 4 year old granddaughter who has an eye for fashion but does not really a doll person so I opted to try this rendition of the paper dolls we played with and she is making her mother's life miserable because she wants to carry them every where she goes and plays with them tirelessly. This gift ranks at the top of her list overshadowing all the others she received and believe me she received a lot. I got the "you are the best grand-mother award". Thanks
on May 22, 2014
The dolls and the clothes are pretty and are just the right size. There are many varieties of clothing articles in different colours and designs. The only problem is that the pictures on the dolls chip quite easily. There's already a tear on one of the dolls after my child spilled very little water on it. The wood that is backing the picture of the doll is sturdy but it seems to me the picture of the doll was printed on flimsy material that tear easily. One of the hair bands is also defective because of the way the wood was cut. Overall, my child likes it but I wish the quality was better.
3 people found this helpful
on November 14, 2016
I actually bought this as a gift for a friend's kid... but my son has the boy version and played with it constantly! Since he loved his so much, I wanted to make sure my friend's daughter had one as well. I would definitely recommend it to others!
on February 2, 2016
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 3 yrs old. She loves them! We have fun putting different outfits on each and mixing them up. The storage box is nice, I just wish there was a lid or cover for it. The colors are great and the outfits appropriate for young girls. This product is well made and will last a long time.
on April 22, 2014
I recently discovered magnetic dolls and thought it would be fun for my 2 year old. She has so much fun with these and really can sit there for an hour just changing up their clothes. There are some small pieces (shoes and head bands) that I have put away until she is a little older. But other than that it's just so much fun.
on December 6, 2013
Last Christmas my three year old daughter received a Barbie dress up game similar to this. She LOVED it. The problem was it sure didn't last long at all. The dolls were cardboard as were the clothes and stands. They had very small magnetic pieces on the clothes so they didn't stay on well. The accessories were tiny and in a large abundance which got lost in the carpeting until I vacuumed. Within three weeks of light play the dolls legs were bent or torn off all together, and we had to trash the whole thing.

Chloe and Zoe, however, were made to last! I appreciate the modest and cute clothing. I love the durability and kid friendliness of the design. My daughter hasn't had a chance to play with it because it is a Christmas gift but I have no doubts that this will be a favorite gift of hers this year.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.