Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Construction Worker Role Play Costume Dress-Up Set (6 pcs)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 30% polyester
- Construction-worker costume with plastic tools and hard hat
- High-quality fabrics and construction ensure durability
- Includes vest with tool belt, hard hat, goggles, hammer, saw, and name tag for pencil personalization
- Machine-washable costume and wipe-clean accessories
- 17" x 21" x 5" packaged; Ages 3-6
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Quality construction and great value
There’s a whole world of make-believe packed into this superior-value role play set. High quality, wipe-clean materials and durable construction, as well as adjustable designs to fit varying and changing sizes, ensure years of imaginative play. Role playing and dress-up promotes creative expression, narrative thinking, and both independent and cooperative play. This exceptional pretend play set, filled with realistic, functional accessories, also helps build self-esteem as kids 'try on' a career and explore the world of work!
Vest With Tool Belt
Safety vest with reflective strips features convenient utility tool belt!
High-quality fabrics and construction ensure durability!
Hard hat and goggles are adjustable to give kids the perfect fit!
A reusable name tag gives kids a way to really make it their own!
|Melissa & Doug Doctor Role Play Costume Dress-Up Set (7 pcs)||Melissa & Doug Chef Dress-Up Set||Melissa & Doug Fire Chief Role Play Costume Dress-Up Set||Melissa & Doug Police Officer Role Play Costume Set, Ages 3-6 yrs||Melissa & Doug Magician Role Play Costume Set - Includes Hat, Cape, Wand, Magic Tricks|
|Help kids try on different careers and identities with role play costume sets from Melissa & Doug||This collection is just what the doctor ordered for make-believe medics!||This chef costume with red-gingham accents and realistic accessories will stir up imaginations!||Kids can race to the rescue with this set that includes everything needed for an emergency response!||It’s easy to protect and serve when you look the part!||Ta da! Kids can put on amazing performances with this costume set that includes tricks!|
Work zone ahead! Your little construction worker will be ready for the job with this bright orange, machine-washable, vest high-lighted with reflective material and a tool belt, a yellow hard hat, goggles, a hammer, a saw, and a name tag for personalizing.
By Melissa & DougSee all Product description
558 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 558 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 04/03/13: This costume is still going strong and is a favorite of my now 5 and almost 4 year olds! The seams are holding up and the accessories are still in good shape. The elastic on the goggles is stretched but that from the skirmishes between the boys over it! Well worth the money spent!
UPDATE 10/30/15: Yes, we still have the costume and it's still a favorite play item for my now 8 and 6 year olds, along with their 6 year old cousin. It's useful life will be coming to an end soon since the children are growing but the costume has, with the exception of some fading/abrading of the reflective striping (a definite plus when trick-or-treating), survived a 5-year stint of "work" and play. Great product, great price!
I docked one star for two reasons.
1. The goggles are tiny! My 5 year old son fit perfectly in the entire outfit except the goggles barely even fit my 3 year old. They were too small to wear over his eyes.
2. The hat has an inner plastic piece that’s supposed to be adjustable to size it to your child’s head size. This thing was impossible to keep connected, basically making it useless. We ended up taking it out all together and the boys just wear the hat without it, even though that means the hat is a little big for now.
Overall, we are happy with this purchase and it’s something we use every day. I would recommend this to others.