Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 5, 2016
My 2 year old wanted to be a construction worker for Halloween. I found this costume and it seemed higher quality than others so I went for it. It was a big hit with my son! Now months after Halloween, he's still wearing it around and it's holding up pretty well. The only problem we have had is with the helmet - the inner adjusting strap keeps falling out. I'm thinking I will glue it in so we don't lose that piece. He's 2 and the vest goes down mid-thigh. I'm not sure how well this would fit a child that's 5+.
on April 16, 2017
Good quality. Only changes i would make is 1) to make pockets longer, because the tools keep falling out. 2) Hat was sturdy, but the fastener could be improved with more tightening options. Love the ID tag where you can put a picture of your child on there. My son was learning about buildings and construction workers, and they had to go dressed up as a builder to school, so this worked out perfect.
on November 29, 2015
This is a Christmas Gift for my 4 year old Grandson.

It is made with the highest quality materials, promised to be safe and durable.

It comes with a bright orange, machine-washable, work vest, reflective material and handy pockets.

Includes a yellow hard hat, "safety" goggles, a hammer and a saw.

I know he will enjoy many hours of play with this gift.

Thank you for creating such fun toys!

Melissa & Doug Construction Worker Role Play Costume Set
on November 5, 2015
My son loves this costume! He used it for his Halloween costume, and he likes to wear it when he is playing like a construction worker. He is 6 and tall for his age, but the vest and helmet still fit him. (The safety goggles are a bit small for him, though.) The vest looks very much like what a real construction worker would wear, and we have found that the reflective tape on it makes it useful for nighttime outings or bike rides, too. The hard hat has adjustable plastic bands inside to make it fit more snugly for different head sizes, which is nice. The only problems I see with it are that the adjustable bands tend to come apart from the hard hat so the little pegs have to be stuck back into it every so often, and the hammer and saw that came with it tend to fall out of the pockets easily due to the pockets not being deep enough. However, the tools were one of the things my son liked best about this costume, and they have been fun for him anyway.
on March 6, 2017
Purchased for my son's 4th birthday. He loves playing dress up. He had a blast with this outfit and continues to bring it everywhere he goes. I had to purchase a flashlight and a measuring tape, but they fit within the pockets. He loved the hard hat too - the quality of these outfits is amazing. I love all of the ones we have...
on November 1, 2014
I needed a Halloween costume for my son who just turned 6. I chose Melissa and Doug because I know they are usually high quality and Amazon could get it to me fast. I wasn't wrong! High quality material, ours came on a little plastic hanger with a plastic covering so it can be stored again. Front close is velcro so it was easy to get on and off. The tools were made well and had fitted loops to hold them in (the saw kept falling out while trick or treating, though, so I carried that one after a while). Another cute addition is the name tag- you can take it out and write your child's name on it, along with adding a photo if you want, so it looks like a real ID card! Contrary to what others say in their reviews, our hat did come with an adjustable plastic ring inside of it, so you can change the fit of the hardhat. We took it out all together since the hat fit my son well without it. At the age of 6, this vest fit him just perfectly. My son is tall and slender for his age. He might be able to wear it again next year but my guess is it might be too short. This was a comfortable costume for Halloween and my son wore it most of the day with no issues. Paired with kids work boots, it looked adorable!
on February 26, 2016
This construction outfit is well made. I have a 43", 42 pound 3.5 year old & it fits him perfectly with some room to grow into the vest. He can easily put the tools back in the pockets & wears this daily for his dress up play imagination. The safety glasses didn't fit his face well though & was a little snug so he doesn't wear those.
on September 12, 2017
Our 3 & 5 yr old love and enjoy dressing up. goggles can be a tad tight and the helmet doesn't always fit well but worth it. If you can find used - still a great buy.
on November 1, 2017
my 3 year old wore this for halloween and LOVED it. Plus, now that trick or treat-ing is all done, he is playing with the hat, goggles, saw and hammer all the time.
on November 2, 2017
My son loved it. He is 2 1/2 and this was just a little big for him, but he looked so cute and he will be able to wear it next year as well. Good quality too.