Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wood Lacing Sneaker - Learn to Tie a Shoe Educational Toy
- Low Return Rate: 48% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "learn to tie shoes for kids"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.21 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Practice lacing and tying skills
- Encourage independence and fine motor skills
- 5"H x 3.75"L x 8"W
- Shoe lace included
- 3+ years
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"I can do it myself!" Few things will give your child more satisfaction than mastering shoe lacing and tying skills. This wooden high-top sneaker will make practicing enjoyable and help your child reach this developmental milestone.
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) it would benefit from a lace that is half one color, and half another, to help the child tell the difference between each side while manipulating the lace to make the bow -- ideally, they would include the single-color lace too, so kids can graduate to it and not become dependent upon the half and half lace. I took a permanent marker to one side of our lace, but let's just say it rubs off even though I used a major name-brand marker, so my kids' hands look like they've been wrapping a kitchen in newsprint when they're done.
2) a non-slip bottom would be helpful.
One note, it is pretty heavy/clunky. I suppose that means its well made, but I couldn't help having paranoid visions of toddler clubbing each other over the head with it... seems like it could hurt...