Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

VINE VOICEon February 21, 2014
I got this for my 22 month old daughter who loves playing Mommy with her baby doll and she loves it! The bundle was a great bargain instead of buying the feeding set and diaper set separately. The set comes with a cloth diaper bag, a diaper, a baby wipe container with a few wipes, rash cream container, bib, milk and juice bottles, a plate, spoon/fork, and two baby food jars. I love the realistic baby item accessories that are included and they help her relate to taking care of her baby cousin.

The pretty cloth diaper bag is well made and has 2 compartments and they fit all the accessories included in this set and then some extras we added like teething keys and a rattle. The pop top jars are easy for my daughter to open herself and she loves pretending to feed her doll. Her favorite (and mine too) accessory is the milk and juice bottles with the disappearing liquid. When it's upright, the bottle is only about 1/2 full (should be full in my opinion since that's what's in the picture) and when it's turned over, the liquid disappears. That alone entertains her for an hour!

As much as we love the realistic accessories, some of them are cheaply made and disappointing. I like the plastic wipe container but the reusable "wipes" are so thin like a cheap tissue and can be easily ripped and you only get 3 of them. The diaper it comes with is too small even for a 12" doll so luckily her doll already has a diaper. Also, the bib is too small and doesn't fit around the neck of her 12" doll either.

Despite these flaws with some of the accessories, me and my daughter are happy with this set and it's the best one we've had with the best variety of accessories.
23 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2018
After spending 20 minutes getting the pieces out of the elaborate packaging I was disappointed at how little it really contained. I have to blame myself because the picture shows the pieces clearly. It all comes in an enormous package, for display I guess. Also, the bag can’t quite contain all the pieces. To top that off, I realised that the combo package is actually more expensive then buying the feeding set and changing set separately. If I had not made a mess of the packaging I would return the whole thing and buy something else for my $29. Once out of the box, nobody would believe it's $29 gift. The Melissa and Doug doll is so much less than this kit, so I expected more for the price. That said, I’m sure Granddaughter will enjoy it. If it holds up and she likes it and stands up to her playing, I'll update the review. The pieces don’t seem to be very sturdy but crossing my fingers.
on January 10, 2018
My 2 year old great niece is into "taking care" of people, animals, etc. What better present than this little kit. Her parents videoed a shot showing her trying to change the baby's diaper. It was very cute the way she asked Mommy for hep and then turned around to the other things in the kit. She's already learned to prefer having someone else deal with dirty diapers, right?

All kidding aside, this kit is great because it deals with feeding, diaper changing, has a little diaper bag.

As with all Melissa & Doug products - a good job.
on August 27, 2014
I bought these accessories to go with my daughter's Corolle Mon Premier Bebe Calin Maria doll. The jar lids really open, the wipes container opens to REAL dry baby wipes, and the liquid in the bottles empties and fills back up. The diaper and bib are easy to put on and take off a baby doll, and the diaper bag fits all of the accessories as well as several baby additional baby clothes. It really is a cute bundle of baby doll products, and I am very happy with this purchase.
review imagereview image
40 people found this helpful
on February 23, 2018
My daughter couldn't love this set more. She has a new brother and likes to carry around the diaper bag with her baby doll and pretend she is mommy changing her doll's diaper and feeding her just like mommy does with her baby brother. I love the fact that the bottles of juice and milk actually look like the baby is drinking it (goes away when tilted down), adds to my daughter's excitement using it ("see mommy she is eating!")
on December 26, 2017
Save your money on this one, buy the kid a couple of real baby food jars and rinse them out or something. Quality is really lacking for the price. Very cheap, lightweight, thin, poorly made items.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 12, 2018
3 year old loves this set. Adorable with cute wipe container with little reusable material type wipes. All other items are adorable as well, even the bag! Doug and Melissa products are always nice.
on December 5, 2017
nice and fun pretend play diaper bag. Only thing I can say I wish the food jars had a sticker of what is in the jar or a label the should the food. so your not looking at a clear jar. well made for the price.
on January 29, 2018
This was the fave of all the Christmas toys our granddaughter received this year! She does not put it down. She's quite a little mom in the making when she plays with this set. She also received "Jenna" the baby doll that is recommended to go with the feeding and diapering set. Great quality, Real enough looking for a toddlers to make believe, hours and hours of play time.
on June 11, 2015
My 2.5 yo, who is obsessed with caring for her babies, LOVES this diaper bag! Everything is as appears, and it is well made to be kid tough. The size is good for little ones to manage, but it also holds all of the items pictured without a problem. This was a great find and good buy! Thanks to Melissa and Doug for continuing to make quality, kid interesting, products at fair prices!
3 people found this helpful