Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on July 9, 2017
Concept is good.... execution was poor. Bag is small so that very few items can be placed in it, besides the ones that came with it. And, if anyone knows a child, they like to add their own "treasures" to their baby's bag. The velcro closures are VERY small and difficult for tiny hands, just learning fine motor skills, to manipulate. As a consequence, my granddaughter frequently does not close the bag and her baby's things then fall out....does NOT make for a happy 2 yo "mommy"!!! Looks like grandma will have to make her granddaughter a proper "diaper bag" for her granddaughter's "baby"

I would NOT recommend this product. Find some REAL baby utems and put together a bag of your own. Go to the dollar store and it would probably cost you less!
on March 5, 2017
We were expecting a little brother for my daughter around Christmas and wanted to get her baby stuff so she could take care of her baby while mommy took care of her brother. I bought this diaper bag for her and she got a few more from others as gift and this is hands down the best. The other ones given (all bought at nice stores and not cheap) were cheaply made and flimpsy, not this one. It's been 2 months and she has dragged this all over and still looks brand new the quality is great. I knew buying a Melissa & Doug prpduct I wouldn't be disappointed.
on September 20, 2017
Perfect little set for my 2 year old to change her "babies"! The diaper is the perfect size for an average sized doll baby. Cute little wipes and a case to hold them in and the bag is super cute as well. Small enough for her to carry around, but large enough she can fit her baby bottles in there too so she can feed her baby as well. My only wish is there was more than one diaper in there. She has a set of twin babies that she wants a diaper on both at the same time! Would also be helpful if they lose one. Other than that, great set for $12! Saves us from wasting her real diapers and wipes on her dolls!
on January 25, 2016
I usually love Melissa & Doug products, but this is just ok. The closure for the diaper bag itself is just velcro & my 2.5 year old has trouble with it. I wish it was a zipper. The contents are satisfactory, but it'd be nice for the price to have a couple more diapers or something else. She's supplementing with stuff she already has, but it would be nice to have more diaper changing items.
on October 30, 2017
Bought these for my two older kids as a gift after my baby, to help them acclimate to the new baby in the house. They were so excited about it and were busy pretending to diaper their dollies - great play therapy. As usual with this company, everything is very good quality and made to withstand children's play antics.
on March 16, 2016
This is so cute! The diaper is tiny (won't fit on a Lalaloopsy doll, but will fit on other smaller baby dolls). The wipes are not really wet, but are thin cloths that my little one loves to pretend to use, and can be used again and again. The bottle of ointment opens; I wish the top was hooked on somehow, but it comes all the way off. Hoping my little one doesn't lose it. The diaper bag is a perfect size for my daughter to fit everything she needs for her baby in it.
on June 30, 2016
The bag and its contents are very cute - but the bag is a velcro close and you have to pull the closure thru the 2 handles. The front pocket is also a velcro closure and that one is nearly impossible to close.

If I knew this i would have bought something else - my 2.5 yr old daughter plays with the contents and throws the bag to the side.
on April 21, 2017
Very cute but the Velcro on the bag does not hold it closed
on January 26, 2014
My 2 year old Grand Daughter gives this toy a must have for all baby doll mommies. She changes & cleans up her dolls & changes them over and over. Perfect set for any little girl who loves her dolls. A great well made set, the bag is easy to open for young ones as well.
I also purchased the feeding set by Melissa & Doug, which fits perfectly in the little diaper bag. Easy to take places with her as well.
Great Set, would Highly recommend.
on February 17, 2017
This is an adorable little set that made my daughter so happy on her birthday. Having the diaper bag to take along with the baby doll made her feel like a real mommy. The quality of nice for the price and it is a really cute pattern. Definitely recommend for little girls who love baby dolls.