Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

• Customer Reviews

on September 20, 2017
Perfect little set for my 2 year old to change her "babies"! The diaper is the perfect size for an average sized doll baby. Cute little wipes and a case to hold them in and the bag is super cute as well. Small enough for her to carry around, but large enough she can fit her baby bottles in there too so she can feed her baby as well. My only wish is there was more than one diaper in there. She has a set of twin babies that she wants a diaper on both at the same time! Would also be helpful if they lose one. Other than that, great set for $12! Saves us from wasting her real diapers and wipes on her dolls!
on March 5, 2017
We were expecting a little brother for my daughter around Christmas and wanted to get her baby stuff so she could take care of her baby while mommy took care of her brother. I bought this diaper bag for her and she got a few more from others as gift and this is hands down the best. The other ones given (all bought at nice stores and not cheap) were cheaply made and flimpsy, not this one. It's been 2 months and she has dragged this all over and still looks brand new the quality is great. I knew buying a Melissa & Doug prpduct I wouldn't be disappointed.
on April 21, 2017
Very cute but the Velcro on the bag does not hold it closed
on December 31, 2017
I had hoped this would be appropriate for my older daughter who just turned 6. But when I received it I realized it wouldn’t be. So I ended up letting my 16mo have it instead. It’s more her size.
on December 16, 2017
I love that this has my granddaughter's name on it! It's a little smaller than I thought but I love the quality and a really excited to give it to my granddaughter for christmas!
on February 17, 2017
This is an adorable little set that made my daughter so happy on her birthday. Having the diaper bag to take along with the baby doll made her feel like a real mommy. The quality of nice for the price and it is a really cute pattern. Definitely recommend for little girls who love baby dolls.
on January 30, 2016
I ordered this for my grand daughter's birthday present - she loves her doll babies! The colors are bright and the bag itself is pretty spacious and durable. It looks just like a real diaper bag! Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing SetI am certain there are many more hours of fun ahead for my grand daughter and her doll!
on October 30, 2017
Bought these for my two older kids as a gift after my baby, to help them acclimate to the new baby in the house. They were so excited about it and were busy pretending to diaper their dollies - great play therapy. As usual with this company, everything is very good quality and made to withstand children's play antics.
on January 1, 2018
3 year old granddaughter was ecstatic over this diaper bag for her new doll. She LOVED the baby wipes and used the "medicine" for her dollie's bum to keep away the rash! Adorable
on October 12, 2017
Good quality and value...I bought this to go with a matching doll and my niece played for hours with the contents of the bag and the doll