Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on April 29, 2016
Very cute set, comes with a diaper bag, wipes box (with 3 fake wipes), 1 diaper, and an empty container for diaper rash cream. Overall, the set is great. Now my 2 year old will stop using real diapers and wipes when it's time to change her baby. The diaper fits perfectly on a 12 in Melissa and Doug Mine to to Love doll. And the wipes are this, cloth like but seem durable. The bag is quite big so you can fit other baby accessories in too, such as a bottle, bib, pacifier, along with the diaper, wipes and cream box it comes with.

I do wish it came with 2 diapers instead of 1 so that you can remove the dirty one and put on a clean one. Also, the rash cream container is empty, so my daughter keeps wanting me to fill it up. It would have been nice if there was something in it, molded into the container to look more real instead of just being empty.

But overall, my daughter loves it and I would definitely recommend this set!
9 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2017
I bought this mainly for the wipes container because my toddler regularly leaves wipes all over to dry out and I wanted her to leave the real wipes alone. It's helped! I also wanted a bag to hold all her baby accessories, so I've added her bottles, etc. She loves the bag and accessories, esp. the wipes container and jar. This is the only diaper set I've found that has a wipes container, which should be an essential part of any play diaper set.

After 1 month: I like the accessories, not liking the bag so much. She doesn't play with the bag but will play with the accessories if she finds them, since they don't go back in the bag that's not fun to play with. Since she loves to play with putting things in and out over and over again, with a container that's fun (like my purse), I know this bag could get more attention with the right design. The front pocket has a velcro strip that can keep it somewhat shut, but it's awkward to figure out, so my toddler doesn't operate it as intended. The main compartment is also held together with velcro by use of the flap that goes through the two handles to attach to the front. But it's awkward to figure that out, too. It'd be much more fun with zippers and closures like the turnlock closure on my purse. She'll play endlessly with those. Also, if they would include a few more super-common accessories everyone puts in their diaper bags, like a sippy cup and a tube/cap resembling diaper cream, that would help justify the cost
on July 9, 2017
Concept is good.... execution was poor. Bag is small so that very few items can be placed in it, besides the ones that came with it. And, if anyone knows a child, they like to add their own "treasures" to their baby's bag. The velcro closures are VERY small and difficult for tiny hands, just learning fine motor skills, to manipulate. As a consequence, my granddaughter frequently does not close the bag and her baby's things then fall out....does NOT make for a happy 2 yo "mommy"!!! Looks like grandma will have to make her granddaughter a proper "diaper bag" for her granddaughter's "baby"

I would NOT recommend this product. Find some REAL baby utems and put together a bag of your own. Go to the dollar store and it would probably cost you less!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 20, 2017
Perfect little set for my 2 year old to change her "babies"! The diaper is the perfect size for an average sized doll baby. Cute little wipes and a case to hold them in and the bag is super cute as well. Small enough for her to carry around, but large enough she can fit her baby bottles in there too so she can feed her baby as well. My only wish is there was more than one diaper in there. She has a set of twin babies that she wants a diaper on both at the same time! Would also be helpful if they lose one. Other than that, great set for $12! Saves us from wasting her real diapers and wipes on her dolls!
on January 25, 2016
I usually love Melissa & Doug products, but this is just ok. The closure for the diaper bag itself is just velcro & my 2.5 year old has trouble with it. I wish it was a zipper. The contents are satisfactory, but it'd be nice for the price to have a couple more diapers or something else. She's supplementing with stuff she already has, but it would be nice to have more diaper changing items.
on March 16, 2016
This is so cute! The diaper is tiny (won't fit on a Lalaloopsy doll, but will fit on other smaller baby dolls). The wipes are not really wet, but are thin cloths that my little one loves to pretend to use, and can be used again and again. The bottle of ointment opens; I wish the top was hooked on somehow, but it comes all the way off. Hoping my little one doesn't lose it. The diaper bag is a perfect size for my daughter to fit everything she needs for her baby in it.
on March 5, 2017
We were expecting a little brother for my daughter around Christmas and wanted to get her baby stuff so she could take care of her baby while mommy took care of her brother. I bought this diaper bag for her and she got a few more from others as gift and this is hands down the best. The other ones given (all bought at nice stores and not cheap) were cheaply made and flimpsy, not this one. It's been 2 months and she has dragged this all over and still looks brand new the quality is great. I knew buying a Melissa & Doug prpduct I wouldn't be disappointed.
on October 30, 2017
Bought these for my two older kids as a gift after my baby, to help them acclimate to the new baby in the house. They were so excited about it and were busy pretending to diaper their dollies - great play therapy. As usual with this company, everything is very good quality and made to withstand children's play antics.
on June 30, 2016
The bag and its contents are very cute - but the bag is a velcro close and you have to pull the closure thru the 2 handles. The front pocket is also a velcro closure and that one is nearly impossible to close.

If I knew this i would have bought something else - my 2.5 yr old daughter plays with the contents and throws the bag to the side.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 11, 2018
I didn’t like the fact that the bag didn’t have any zipper, just a Velcro piece on top. This meant that everything would fall out of the bag and my daughter would’ve had a much easier time and doing a zipper anyway.