Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 5, 2017
We were expecting a little brother for my daughter around Christmas and wanted to get her baby stuff so she could take care of her baby while mommy took care of her brother. I bought this diaper bag for her and she got a few more from others as gift and this is hands down the best. The other ones given (all bought at nice stores and not cheap) were cheaply made and flimpsy, not this one. It's been 2 months and she has dragged this all over and still looks brand new the quality is great. I knew buying a Melissa & Doug prpduct I wouldn't be disappointed.
on September 20, 2017
Perfect little set for my 2 year old to change her "babies"! The diaper is the perfect size for an average sized doll baby. Cute little wipes and a case to hold them in and the bag is super cute as well. Small enough for her to carry around, but large enough she can fit her baby bottles in there too so she can feed her baby as well. My only wish is there was more than one diaper in there. She has a set of twin babies that she wants a diaper on both at the same time! Would also be helpful if they lose one. Other than that, great set for $12! Saves us from wasting her real diapers and wipes on her dolls!
on October 30, 2017
Bought these for my two older kids as a gift after my baby, to help them acclimate to the new baby in the house. They were so excited about it and were busy pretending to diaper their dollies - great play therapy. As usual with this company, everything is very good quality and made to withstand children's play antics.
on March 16, 2016
This is so cute! The diaper is tiny (won't fit on a Lalaloopsy doll, but will fit on other smaller baby dolls). The wipes are not really wet, but are thin cloths that my little one loves to pretend to use, and can be used again and again. The bottle of ointment opens; I wish the top was hooked on somehow, but it comes all the way off. Hoping my little one doesn't lose it. The diaper bag is a perfect size for my daughter to fit everything she needs for her baby in it.
on June 30, 2016
The bag and its contents are very cute - but the bag is a velcro close and you have to pull the closure thru the 2 handles. The front pocket is also a velcro closure and that one is nearly impossible to close.

If I knew this i would have bought something else - my 2.5 yr old daughter plays with the contents and throws the bag to the side.
on April 21, 2017
Very cute but the Velcro on the bag does not hold it closed
on December 16, 2017
I love that this has my granddaughter's name on it! It's a little smaller than I thought but I love the quality and a really excited to give it to my granddaughter for christmas!
on February 17, 2017
This is an adorable little set that made my daughter so happy on her birthday. Having the diaper bag to take along with the baby doll made her feel like a real mommy. The quality of nice for the price and it is a really cute pattern. Definitely recommend for little girls who love baby dolls.
on January 30, 2016
I ordered this for my grand daughter's birthday present - she loves her doll babies! The colors are bright and the bag itself is pretty spacious and durable. It looks just like a real diaper bag! Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing SetI am certain there are many more hours of fun ahead for my grand daughter and her doll!
on October 12, 2017
Good quality and value...I bought this to go with a matching doll and my niece played for hours with the contents of the bag and the doll