BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 16, 2016
This is so cute! The diaper is tiny (won't fit on a Lalaloopsy doll, but will fit on other smaller baby dolls). The wipes are not really wet, but are thin cloths that my little one loves to pretend to use, and can be used again and again. The bottle of ointment opens; I wish the top was hooked on somehow, but it comes all the way off. Hoping my little one doesn't lose it. The diaper bag is a perfect size for my daughter to fit everything she needs for her baby in it.
on January 26, 2014
My 2 year old Grand Daughter gives this toy a must have for all baby doll mommies. She changes & cleans up her dolls & changes them over and over. Perfect set for any little girl who loves her dolls. A great well made set, the bag is easy to open for young ones as well.
I also purchased the feeding set by Melissa & Doug, which fits perfectly in the little diaper bag. Easy to take places with her as well.
Great Set, would Highly recommend.
on January 30, 2016
I ordered this for my grand daughter's birthday present - she loves her doll babies! The colors are bright and the bag itself is pretty spacious and durable. It looks just like a real diaper bag! Melissa & Doug Doll Diaper Changing SetI am certain there are many more hours of fun ahead for my grand daughter and her doll!
on April 30, 2017
I gave this to my eldest daughter when my youngest was born. She loves that she has a diaper bag and that mommy has one. We each take care of our babies.
on December 28, 2014
Very cute set. I only have a couple of issues. I wish it had a zipper or snaps instead of the Velcro to close the compartments. Also, I wish it had more diapers. But, overall it is very cute and a great product and I would recommend it. My 3 yr old loves it. I will be making her more diapers to go along with it and probably varying sizes to fit all her different baby dolls.
on November 10, 2015
There isn't much going for this and had I seen it in a store I would not buy this. Save your money. When the packaging is gone you have a diaper bag that everything falls out of and an empty bottle and 1 tiny diaper and a box of dry paper squares that mimic baby wipes.
on December 3, 2012
My daughters LOVE playing with their dolls. I have bought them both 2 diaper bags from walmart that were cheap and tiny. Did not last no time. Hardly big enough for them to put items in it. This one is perfect. Hold plenty of baby stuff and very durable! The colors on it are so bright. I love how it is not a "floppy" bag. It is sort of stiff and it makes it easy for my 2 year old to put things in it on her own. My other daughter is 6 and likes that it is not made so tiny like her old ones. This was worth every penny!
on October 12, 2017
Good quality and value...I bought this to go with a matching doll and my niece played for hours with the contents of the bag and the doll
on March 28, 2017
The pamper in this set, just barely fits a 12" doll. We haven't tried on a bigger one yet but I don't think it'll fit
Fabric for bag is thick and sturdy
on January 16, 2014
Pros: Very cute bag. My niece who's almost 10 loved it and it comes with a wipes container with play wipes, a cloth diaper and an empty diaper rash cream container for pretend play.
Cons: Even though it's just a toy, I would've liked the bag a little bigger, but got it rather than other ones bc of the cute print. Also, the goodies indies were cute, but my niece wanted a diaper bag with diapers for her babies, so I ended up opening the package and inserting a pack of Baby Alive diapers in the second opening. More diapers would've been nice.