Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 23, 2014
Love these sticker books!!! I bought 2 of these so far and my son liked them so much, I ordered another one for my niece. They are not what I expected as they are not actually "stickers" but I actually like them better. They are similar to window clings and are not sticky at all. They can be removed and replaced over and over and will not tear. The best part is that my 18 month old son can remove and replace these all by himself. I did remove the outer edges of the sticker sheet to make it easier for him though. My son really loves stickers but the sticky ones are one time use and he gets frustrated that he can't remove them once he has stuck them on the paper. This solves that problem. I highly recommend these and am sure I will be buying a lot more. Plus...they are extremely well prices...excellent vlaue!
on March 28, 2012
I originally purchased 4 of these for my granddaughters...ages 6,5,3 and 2. I immediately saw that they would be hard for the younger two to use.The stickers are somewhat tricky to remove for tiny hands as they seem to catch at certain points...since they are reusable there is no backing to peel off but they have to be gently taken out of the sheet. Having said that, the 6 and 5 year old girls had a GREAT time with them. Kind of like the old Colorforms but more durable. Very good for the imagination. They were comparing the outfits they created and even drawing pictures of them. Lots of fun for a quiet afternoon...just keep the littler ones away. Melissa and Doug also make one of these with a house motif...sort of like a dollhouse. They loved that as well.
11 comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2013
I love these reusable sticker pages! My kids will play with these for hours. The backgrounds are printed on a thick coated card stock, and the stickers a some kind of thin plastic. Each scene comes with several stickers to use. I originally purchased these for a long car trip, but they were a little difficult for my kids to use in the car because they are so big. The stickers also come on a page that is separate from the background page, so they do take up a lot of space. I found it easier to u them if you detach all of the pages from the book, and then clip or pin the background page and the sticker page together. These have lasted for a long time, and when I get them out my kids will play with them for hours! They're great for any time you need to keep the kids quiet for any long periods of time, they also clean up well using a baby wipe. I will be buying more of these in the future.
on March 5, 2017
The die cuts of everything are off such that half a dress is cut off - all the clothing is poorly cut. In addition things like gloves are all for right hands . Really poorly executed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2014
41/2 yr old granddaughter loves to play with this new take on the old "colorforms" we enjoyed as kids. I've been searching for something like them for years. Still think the old ones with the waxy black boards they came with were more fun. I used to love to put them back on the boards, matching them up so very carefully. It was part of the "experience" for me.
on November 2, 2014
These reusable stickers are so much fun. Melissa and Doug products encourage the imagination of all ages. These stickers can be renewed with just a little rinsing. They also cling to dry erase boards and windows. I love that they have outlined all the stickers so putting them back is just as fun. My grandkids love these stickers. There are about five scenes for five pages of stickers to go on. The stickers are bright and cheerful. The age starts at 3yo. Thank you so very much Amazon.
on September 11, 2015
While I love these reusable stickers, I don't love the dress up one. My daughter has fun with it but ends up frustrated because there aren't enough 'dolls' to dress. There are Way more clothes than placed to put them. I don't expect to use all at once, but I wish there were more places to put things. Great quality though, definitely reusable.
on March 30, 2015
Love these sticker pads. Honestly, not what I was expecting, but I was actually beyond impressed. The "stickers" are actually more like plastic window clings (and we use them more on our windows right now than the pages in the pad). My 18 month old has fun, but she crushes them in her hands, puts them on the dog, etc, and none have ripped and they're all still usable. One of the reviews said that taking off the background "white" sticker (that's around the actual sticker) really helps little fingers pull them off - I loved that tip - works great!
on October 7, 2015
This is a fantastic sticker pad for younger children. I prefer these to the other sticker pads that Melissa & Doug make because it's easy for children to put clothes on a doll form. I also tried the habitat one for a child age 6 and she had a difficult time knowing where to put things. The sticker pads that have a "blank" environment canvas and you place stickers, such as animals, cars, or fairies, and furniture was simply too overwhelming. This one is nice because there is less decisions to be made so the child can do this on their own without adult interaction.
on August 24, 2017
This was a great hit with all three of my granddaughters.!!! They absolutely loved it!!!