Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Toy|Change

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 359 reviews
on August 5, 2013
I bought this for my three-year-old daughter to play with during our annual week-long lake vacation. She wanted to play with it on our very first day there and then played with it every single day after that. She did not have much trouble peeling the "stickers" off, and she loved changing the outfits on the girls. I agree with a previous poster about the gloves all being for the right hand. Seems like a design flaw, but not a big deal. The only con I would mention is that once all the stickers are peeled off, it becomes a little bit of a nightmare to keep them organized for re-use. But at this price, I think I might just order a couple more new ones for upcoming vacations. (We have the sticker book where you can decorate rooms in a house as well and this one was played with SO much more than that one.)
on October 8, 2015
Great....my 3 year old granddaughter absolutely loves this. She will play with it for a couple of hours, then play with something else for a few minutes and always comes back to this. I cannot keep count how many times she has dressed the girls and the stickers will stick time and time again. This is probably her favorite toy ever. She is a 'young' 3 and I was surprised at her ability to dress the girl's accurately, be able to return the sticker to the proper place on the sheet and to color coordinate. I easily gave it 5 stars. The quality of the stickers and the 'scenes' is exceptional
on August 18, 2016
My daughter loves playing with this. The only concern I have is if there are parabens or other chemicals because they are that bendy type of plastic that I've heard can be a concern. I trust this brand but didn't see anything about the type of plastic that is used and whether or not the chemicals can be transferred to the skin like with receipts.
on March 28, 2012
I originally purchased 4 of these for my granddaughters...ages 6,5,3 and 2. I immediately saw that they would be hard for the younger two to use.The stickers are somewhat tricky to remove for tiny hands as they seem to catch at certain points...since they are reusable there is no backing to peel off but they have to be gently taken out of the sheet. Having said that, the 6 and 5 year old girls had a GREAT time with them. Kind of like the old Colorforms but more durable. Very good for the imagination. They were comparing the outfits they created and even drawing pictures of them. Lots of fun for a quiet afternoon...just keep the littler ones away. Melissa and Doug also make one of these with a house motif...sort of like a dollhouse. They loved that as well.
on December 23, 2014
Love these sticker books!!! I bought 2 of these so far and my son liked them so much, I ordered another one for my niece. They are not what I expected as they are not actually "stickers" but I actually like them better. They are similar to window clings and are not sticky at all. They can be removed and replaced over and over and will not tear. The best part is that my 18 month old son can remove and replace these all by himself. I did remove the outer edges of the sticker sheet to make it easier for him though. My son really loves stickers but the sticky ones are one time use and he gets frustrated that he can't remove them once he has stuck them on the paper. This solves that problem. I highly recommend these and am sure I will be buying a lot more. Plus...they are extremely well prices...excellent vlaue!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 7, 2014
I bought 3 different sets of these sticker pads.....this, the Habitats, and the Vehicles ones for triplets. Luckily the boys started theirs first and were DELIGHTED. The stickers peeled off the "storage pages" PERFECTLY with no effort.

I wish I could say the same for the girl's fashion set. The fashion items are HORRIBLY perforated and nearly impossible to remove, even by Grandma and Her nails. My 8 yr old grand-daughter is just as disappointed and frustrated as her brothers are thrilled with their sets. Seems a defect issue with JUST this set. Always love Doug & Melissa's quality in their stuff & intend to contact them to report this issue.
on March 5, 2017
The die cuts of everything are off such that half a dress is cut off - all the clothing is poorly cut. In addition things like gloves are all for right hands . Really poorly executed.
on June 4, 2015
I really appreciate the Melissa and Doug toys and crafts for children. They make a well made, safe and reliable product and they also put appropriate ages on each one. That's a huge help and guideline for those buying gifts who maybe don't have children or are unsure of what to buy for a particular age. Since being blessed with two granddaughters, with a third on the way, I really rely on these toys/crafts and have not been disappointed yet. The kids love them. These reusable sticker books can be used over and over. This one is all about dance. They get to dress the dancers in dance costumes and street costumes in various poses and have imagining themselves dancing too. Lots of fun on a rainy day or maybe even a road trip if car seats will allow, as these are larger than normal pads.
on November 6, 2014
41/2 yr old granddaughter loves to play with this new take on the old "colorforms" we enjoyed as kids. I've been searching for something like them for years. Still think the old ones with the waxy black boards they came with were more fun. I used to love to put them back on the boards, matching them up so very carefully. It was part of the "experience" for me.
on March 20, 2013
We had purchased the Dress-Up Pad a couple weeks after we bought the Melissa & Doug Habitats Reusable Sticker Pad, for our 2 year old daughter. She does great with the Habitats Pad, the stickers are all a good size and can easily be placed on any of the scenery sheets (if you want, the dinosaurs can be placed on the farm template, with no problem.) However, the dress up sticker pad isn't this way; the template sheets of the girls are not interchangeable with all stickers. For example, some of the girls have one arm in the air, so placing a dress with long sleeves won't "work"... the arms stick out, and I feel it takes an older child to understand that. Secondly, the stickers are smaller and some are white, which blend in with the paper background making it harder for smaller children to see/use. ***One BIG Suggestion: For all of her sticker sheets, reusable or not - it makes it a lot easier for small children if you first remove the scrap that surrounds the stickers. I do this with all of my daughters stickers and reusable forms, it makes it a lot easier for her to get them out herself and less likely for her to rip them in the process.