Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 338 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 362 reviews
on March 28, 2012
I originally purchased 4 of these for my granddaughters...ages 6,5,3 and 2. I immediately saw that they would be hard for the younger two to use.The stickers are somewhat tricky to remove for tiny hands as they seem to catch at certain points...since they are reusable there is no backing to peel off but they have to be gently taken out of the sheet. Having said that, the 6 and 5 year old girls had a GREAT time with them. Kind of like the old Colorforms but more durable. Very good for the imagination. They were comparing the outfits they created and even drawing pictures of them. Lots of fun for a quiet afternoon...just keep the littler ones away. Melissa and Doug also make one of these with a house motif...sort of like a dollhouse. They loved that as well.
on December 23, 2014
Love these sticker books!!! I bought 2 of these so far and my son liked them so much, I ordered another one for my niece. They are not what I expected as they are not actually "stickers" but I actually like them better. They are similar to window clings and are not sticky at all. They can be removed and replaced over and over and will not tear. The best part is that my 18 month old son can remove and replace these all by himself. I did remove the outer edges of the sticker sheet to make it easier for him though. My son really loves stickers but the sticky ones are one time use and he gets frustrated that he can't remove them once he has stuck them on the paper. This solves that problem. I highly recommend these and am sure I will be buying a lot more. Plus...they are extremely well prices...excellent vlaue!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 7, 2014
I bought 3 different sets of these sticker pads.....this, the Habitats, and the Vehicles ones for triplets. Luckily the boys started theirs first and were DELIGHTED. The stickers peeled off the "storage pages" PERFECTLY with no effort.

I wish I could say the same for the girl's fashion set. The fashion items are HORRIBLY perforated and nearly impossible to remove, even by Grandma and Her nails. My 8 yr old grand-daughter is just as disappointed and frustrated as her brothers are thrilled with their sets. Seems a defect issue with JUST this set. Always love Doug & Melissa's quality in their stuff & intend to contact them to report this issue.
on March 5, 2017
The die cuts of everything are off such that half a dress is cut off - all the clothing is poorly cut. In addition things like gloves are all for right hands . Really poorly executed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2015
I really appreciate the Melissa and Doug toys and crafts for children. They make a well made, safe and reliable product and they also put appropriate ages on each one. That's a huge help and guideline for those buying gifts who maybe don't have children or are unsure of what to buy for a particular age. Since being blessed with two granddaughters, with a third on the way, I really rely on these toys/crafts and have not been disappointed yet. The kids love them. These reusable sticker books can be used over and over. This one is all about dance. They get to dress the dancers in dance costumes and street costumes in various poses and have imagining themselves dancing too. Lots of fun on a rainy day or maybe even a road trip if car seats will allow, as these are larger than normal pads.
on November 6, 2014
41/2 yr old granddaughter loves to play with this new take on the old "colorforms" we enjoyed as kids. I've been searching for something like them for years. Still think the old ones with the waxy black boards they came with were more fun. I used to love to put them back on the boards, matching them up so very carefully. It was part of the "experience" for me.
on March 20, 2013
We had purchased the Dress-Up Pad a couple weeks after we bought the Melissa & Doug Habitats Reusable Sticker Pad, for our 2 year old daughter. She does great with the Habitats Pad, the stickers are all a good size and can easily be placed on any of the scenery sheets (if you want, the dinosaurs can be placed on the farm template, with no problem.) However, the dress up sticker pad isn't this way; the template sheets of the girls are not interchangeable with all stickers. For example, some of the girls have one arm in the air, so placing a dress with long sleeves won't "work"... the arms stick out, and I feel it takes an older child to understand that. Secondly, the stickers are smaller and some are white, which blend in with the paper background making it harder for smaller children to see/use. ***One BIG Suggestion: For all of her sticker sheets, reusable or not - it makes it a lot easier for small children if you first remove the scrap that surrounds the stickers. I do this with all of my daughters stickers and reusable forms, it makes it a lot easier for her to get them out herself and less likely for her to rip them in the process.
on October 7, 2015
This is a fantastic sticker pad for younger children. I prefer these to the other sticker pads that Melissa & Doug make because it's easy for children to put clothes on a doll form. I also tried the habitat one for a child age 6 and she had a difficult time knowing where to put things. The sticker pads that have a "blank" environment canvas and you place stickers, such as animals, cars, or fairies, and furniture was simply too overwhelming. This one is nice because there is less decisions to be made so the child can do this on their own without adult interaction.
on March 9, 2015
I got this for my 3 year old to use on a long car trip. This turned out to be much bigger than I expected. It was a little hard for her to hold in her lap. After using it for a little while a big section of the pages just fell out. My daughter was just turning from page to page when this happened. It would have been nice if the stickers were on the same page as the dolls. She had trouble go back and forth getting stickers and then applying them. I doubt I will buy something like this again. It didn't meet my expectations, especially for Melissa & Doug. On the plus side, my daughter like the dolls and the dresses. And she was entertained for a good while.
on November 5, 2013
I love these reusable sticker pages! My kids will play with these for hours. The backgrounds are printed on a thick coated card stock, and the stickers a some kind of thin plastic. Each scene comes with several stickers to use. I originally purchased these for a long car trip, but they were a little difficult for my kids to use in the car because they are so big. The stickers also come on a page that is separate from the background page, so they do take up a lot of space. I found it easier to u them if you detach all of the pages from the book, and then clip or pin the background page and the sticker page together. These have lasted for a long time, and when I get them out my kids will play with them for hours! They're great for any time you need to keep the kids quiet for any long periods of time, they also clean up well using a baby wipe. I will be buying more of these in the future.