Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 359 reviews
on October 8, 2015
Great....my 3 year old granddaughter absolutely loves this. She will play with it for a couple of hours, then play with something else for a few minutes and always comes back to this. I cannot keep count how many times she has dressed the girls and the stickers will stick time and time again. This is probably her favorite toy ever. She is a 'young' 3 and I was surprised at her ability to dress the girl's accurately, be able to return the sticker to the proper place on the sheet and to color coordinate. I easily gave it 5 stars. The quality of the stickers and the 'scenes' is exceptional
on December 31, 2011
Pros:
Durable reusable stickers. Held up to my four year old attempting to remove them.
A variety of stickers that a little girly girl loves.
An unbeatable price. Five bucks? Great!

Cons:
Difficult for four year old to remove stickers herself, although it helps considerably to remove the full
surrounding excess "sticker" material.
Difficult to flip between scenes and stickers. We ended up pulling all the scenes out to make it easier.

My MAIN con and reason for removal of stars, though, is the content. I mean, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to gender-based toys, but REALLY! The "scenes" available are
1. pajamas
2. ballerina (although some on this page look like lingere nighties)
3. "dress up"- princess/fairy/hippie/cowgirl/cat
4. BEAUTY PAGEANT.. WHAT!? They even have bathing suits with little sashes across them. Crazy.
5. Bridal party.

My girly-girl dress-up princess LOVES all the dresses, and it's easy enough to remove the ones I actually find inappropriate, but I would love to see Melissa and Doug be a bit more progressive and include more gender neutral choices like fireman/doctor/teacher/scientist. There are so many possiblities!
77 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2016
My daughter loves playing with this. The only concern I have is if there are parabens or other chemicals because they are that bendy type of plastic that I've heard can be a concern. I trust this brand but didn't see anything about the type of plastic that is used and whether or not the chemicals can be transferred to the skin like with receipts.
on March 5, 2017
The die cuts of everything are off such that half a dress is cut off - all the clothing is poorly cut. In addition things like gloves are all for right hands . Really poorly executed.
on January 23, 2017
good
on March 28, 2012
I originally purchased 4 of these for my granddaughters...ages 6,5,3 and 2. I immediately saw that they would be hard for the younger two to use.The stickers are somewhat tricky to remove for tiny hands as they seem to catch at certain points...since they are reusable there is no backing to peel off but they have to be gently taken out of the sheet. Having said that, the 6 and 5 year old girls had a GREAT time with them. Kind of like the old Colorforms but more durable. Very good for the imagination. They were comparing the outfits they created and even drawing pictures of them. Lots of fun for a quiet afternoon...just keep the littler ones away. Melissa and Doug also make one of these with a house motif...sort of like a dollhouse. They loved that as well.
on February 5, 2013
I have no complaints with the product, stickers are sturdy and my 2.5 year old loves playing with it. The content though is horrendous. Seriously, a beauty pageant and wedding scene? I'm used to all the princess stuff but this was over the top. Can't we have some scenes with kids going to school or playing in the snow or something? Disappointed in Melissa and Doug for this one.
on August 5, 2013
I bought this for my three-year-old daughter to play with during our annual week-long lake vacation. She wanted to play with it on our very first day there and then played with it every single day after that. She did not have much trouble peeling the "stickers" off, and she loved changing the outfits on the girls. I agree with a previous poster about the gloves all being for the right hand. Seems like a design flaw, but not a big deal. The only con I would mention is that once all the stickers are peeled off, it becomes a little bit of a nightmare to keep them organized for re-use. But at this price, I think I might just order a couple more new ones for upcoming vacations. (We have the sticker book where you can decorate rooms in a house as well and this one was played with SO much more than that one.)
on November 6, 2014
41/2 yr old granddaughter loves to play with this new take on the old "colorforms" we enjoyed as kids. I've been searching for something like them for years. Still think the old ones with the waxy black boards they came with were more fun. I used to love to put them back on the boards, matching them up so very carefully. It was part of the "experience" for me.
on August 1, 2015
My 7 yr old daughter picked this out for her birthday. It arrived fast and in great condition. I worry about items like this getting bent or damaged in shipping, but it was packed carefully.
My daughter absolutely loves this set. The stickers are sticking and peeling off like brand new still, after hours and hours of use. There are many different options for each scene, not just one outfit! The scenes are well colored and the people are posed in such a way as to easily place the outfits.
I would highly recommend this to anyone with a little girl who loves dress up!