Industrial Deals Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 20, 2013
We had purchased the Dress-Up Pad a couple weeks after we bought the Melissa & Doug Habitats Reusable Sticker Pad, for our 2 year old daughter. She does great with the Habitats Pad, the stickers are all a good size and can easily be placed on any of the scenery sheets (if you want, the dinosaurs can be placed on the farm template, with no problem.) However, the dress up sticker pad isn't this way; the template sheets of the girls are not interchangeable with all stickers. For example, some of the girls have one arm in the air, so placing a dress with long sleeves won't "work"... the arms stick out, and I feel it takes an older child to understand that. Secondly, the stickers are smaller and some are white, which blend in with the paper background making it harder for smaller children to see/use. ***One BIG Suggestion: For all of her sticker sheets, reusable or not - it makes it a lot easier for small children if you first remove the scrap that surrounds the stickers. I do this with all of my daughters stickers and reusable forms, it makes it a lot easier for her to get them out herself and less likely for her to rip them in the process.
on October 17, 2017
Oh Melissa and Doug, what's not to love. Always my go too over the years for arts and crafts. This pack has been super helpful to entertain my 4 year old daughter during my older son's football games, camping, vacations, etc. she definitely loves the make a face ones the best. I do wish they came with more faces though. They are always very popular with other kiddos as well. I think any child would enjoy this, but I'd say age range is maybe 2 1/2 (with help peeling stickers off) to maybe 8 or 9?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 8, 2015 3 year old granddaughter absolutely loves this. She will play with it for a couple of hours, then play with something else for a few minutes and always comes back to this. I cannot keep count how many times she has dressed the girls and the stickers will stick time and time again. This is probably her favorite toy ever. She is a 'young' 3 and I was surprised at her ability to dress the girl's accurately, be able to return the sticker to the proper place on the sheet and to color coordinate. I easily gave it 5 stars. The quality of the stickers and the 'scenes' is exceptional
on August 1, 2015
My 7 yr old daughter picked this out for her birthday. It arrived fast and in great condition. I worry about items like this getting bent or damaged in shipping, but it was packed carefully.
My daughter absolutely loves this set. The stickers are sticking and peeling off like brand new still, after hours and hours of use. There are many different options for each scene, not just one outfit! The scenes are well colored and the people are posed in such a way as to easily place the outfits.
I would highly recommend this to anyone with a little girl who loves dress up!
on August 18, 2016
My daughter loves playing with this. The only concern I have is if there are parabens or other chemicals because they are that bendy type of plastic that I've heard can be a concern. I trust this brand but didn't see anything about the type of plastic that is used and whether or not the chemicals can be transferred to the skin like with receipts.
on October 7, 2015
This is a fantastic sticker pad for younger children. I prefer these to the other sticker pads that Melissa & Doug make because it's easy for children to put clothes on a doll form. I also tried the habitat one for a child age 6 and she had a difficult time knowing where to put things. The sticker pads that have a "blank" environment canvas and you place stickers, such as animals, cars, or fairies, and furniture was simply too overwhelming. This one is nice because there is less decisions to be made so the child can do this on their own without adult interaction.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2014
Love these sticker books!!! I bought 2 of these so far and my son liked them so much, I ordered another one for my niece. They are not what I expected as they are not actually "stickers" but I actually like them better. They are similar to window clings and are not sticky at all. They can be removed and replaced over and over and will not tear. The best part is that my 18 month old son can remove and replace these all by himself. I did remove the outer edges of the sticker sheet to make it easier for him though. My son really loves stickers but the sticky ones are one time use and he gets frustrated that he can't remove them once he has stuck them on the paper. This solves that problem. I highly recommend these and am sure I will be buying a lot more. Plus...they are extremely well prices...excellent vlaue!
on March 28, 2012
I originally purchased 4 of these for my granddaughters...ages 6,5,3 and 2. I immediately saw that they would be hard for the younger two to use.The stickers are somewhat tricky to remove for tiny hands as they seem to catch at certain points...since they are reusable there is no backing to peel off but they have to be gently taken out of the sheet. Having said that, the 6 and 5 year old girls had a GREAT time with them. Kind of like the old Colorforms but more durable. Very good for the imagination. They were comparing the outfits they created and even drawing pictures of them. Lots of fun for a quiet afternoon...just keep the littler ones away. Melissa and Doug also make one of these with a house motif...sort of like a dollhouse. They loved that as well.
11 comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 5, 2013
I love these reusable sticker pages! My kids will play with these for hours. The backgrounds are printed on a thick coated card stock, and the stickers a some kind of thin plastic. Each scene comes with several stickers to use. I originally purchased these for a long car trip, but they were a little difficult for my kids to use in the car because they are so big. The stickers also come on a page that is separate from the background page, so they do take up a lot of space. I found it easier to u them if you detach all of the pages from the book, and then clip or pin the background page and the sticker page together. These have lasted for a long time, and when I get them out my kids will play with them for hours! They're great for any time you need to keep the kids quiet for any long periods of time, they also clean up well using a baby wipe. I will be buying more of these in the future.
on January 31, 2014
I remember having such fun for hours with color forms. These are WAY more fun, but the same concept of reusable clinging stickers on colorful background pages. Purchased these for nieces and girls I tutor. They were thrilled and spent just as long playing with them as I remember! Girls haven't changed. Who knew? Highly recommend. For younger girls I suggest taking off the sticker "outline" pieces so they don't have to work so hard to put them back, or just let them store them on the picture pages. Very nice gift and unbeatable price.