Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.70 shipping
+ $8.85 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Easel Paper Pad
|Price:||$15.40 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- There's room for lots of artistic and imaginative creations with this large, 17" x 20", easel pad
- It's great for use on an easel, tabletop or the floor
- Premium white bond paper is ideal for pencils, crayons, markers, chalk, watercolor or poster paints
- Recommended ages: 2+ years
- 17 in. W x 0.3 in. L x 20 in. H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
There's room for lots of artistic and imaginative creations with this large, 17" x 20", easel pad. It's great for use on an easel, tabletop or the floor. Premium white bond paper is ideal for pencils, crayons, markers, chalk, watercolor or poster paints.Dimensions: 0.25" x 20" x 17" Packaged
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Premier Life||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Really Great Toys|
|Item Dimensions||17.01 x 20 x 0.31 in||16.7 x 0.4 x 19.8 in||26.5 x 22.75 x 43.75 in||6.7 x 18.6 x 2.3 in||17.32 x 20.08 x 0.39 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thickness of the paper is medium. It is not too thin to be fragile, but it is not thick enough to be durable for intense painting sessions. Again, just for your information.
Overall, very happy with the paper, as is my 3 year old daughter. Even though it is on an easel made by a different company, it has suited our needs perfectly.
* I read previously that this product was Made in America, which is part of the reason I bought it. However, it appears another Google search is telling me it's made in China. While I wouldn't let that stop you from buying it, it's disappointing (and I bumped it to 4 stars from 5).