Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Melissa & Doug Art Essentials Artist Smock - One Size Fits All
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.06. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kids’ smock for arts & crafts
- Easy-clean surface
- Storage pockets
- Easy to personalize with a dry-erase marker
- One size fits all
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board, Chalkboard, Paper Roller||Melissa & Doug Deluxe Magnetic Standing Art Easel With Chalkboard, Dry-Erase Board, and 39 Letter an||Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set - Paint, Cups, Brushes, Chalk, Paper, Dry-Erase Marker||Melissa & Doug Deluxe Easel Paper (3 pack bundle)||Melissa & Doug Double-Sided Magnetic Tabletop Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board and Chalkboard|
|Spark kids’ creativity with these picks from Melissa & Doug!||Children can create art with paint, chalk, pens, crayons, markers, and more, all at one convenient station!||Includes magnetic chalkboard, 39 magnets, dry-erase board, and paper-roll holder!||This set includes everything your young artist needs when inspiration strikes!||Premium heavy weight white bond paper, perfectly sized to fit standard easels!||Sturdy wooden double-sided tabletop art easel that folds flat to store!|
Creative kids can stay neat and clean in this durable art smock! Features a write-on chest pocket to personalize with dry-erase marker, an easy-clean apron surface and roomy storage pockets. Adjustable straps mean one size fits all!
BySee all Product description
Top customer reviews
- Washable. The clear, heavy duty plastic coating makes it easy to wipe clean.
- Utility. Has a handy pocket in the front to hold brushes and other supplies.
- Fun. In addition to the bright colors, the kids enjoy having their name or a little decoration on the front of their smock.
- Large. Unlike some other smocks I looked at, this one is long enough to protect their clothes from around the knees up.
- Cost. Though not expensive (~$9 when I purchased it), I think you can get passable smocks for 1/3 or 1/2 the price.
I asked my sister to tell me how she liked it, She claims its very nice, it will be very easy to clean and should do the job it was bought for. We are both happy with it and I am sure my nephew will be too once he is able to use it.
Most recent customer reviews
My son love's this smock. Fit's just perfect on him.