Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on September 28, 2016
I ordered this as a gift for my 3 year old niece. She hasn't opened yet, but I know she will love it. The pieces are big and the magnets are also part wood. The only thing that would scare me around babies, are the shoes. They are the smallest pieces. Other than that, I think it is great toy/learning tool for kids to coordinate, but also use their imaginations. This set is big enough to entertain for quite awhile. Definitely would recommend for toddler girls.
on May 21, 2017
My 4yo loves these! She played with them for an hour! So glad I bought the 4 girls package.
on April 12, 2017
lots of possibilities
on December 1, 2015
My daughter had these dolls when she was a toddler. She's now almost 9, I purchased a paper doll set for her on a whim while out one day and she's loved it.. So I went back to the wonderful Melissa and Doug magnetic dolls again! Delivered one set yesterday and she and her friends played for hours! Great investment BOTH TIMES! Great product! We have another set on the way too!
on July 6, 2013
My daughter (5-years old) loves doing dramatic play with these. Her babysitter brought over something similar; however, I like these much better. They are fairly thick and the pieces aren't easily lost. As other reviews have stated, the box needs a cover...
on October 3, 2015
I loved paper dolls as a girl, and now that I am a Grandma got this for my 3 year old grandaughter. The colors are not vibrant, the 'friends' lack visual spark...may be better for a school situation versus at home play. I returned it and found "Frozen" magnetic dress up dolls that has been well liked and played with often.
on October 12, 2016
Everyone was down on the floor playing with this, not just the intended three-year-old. The pieces were colorful, the clothes stuck and the dolls didn't fall over. Great toy!
on January 4, 2015
Fast shipping! Bought these as a new toy for the Grandkids to play with at our house. Lots of clothing/shoe choices for playing dress up, and like the fact that there's 4 dolls. Like other reviews I wish this came with a cover of some type to keep all the pieces neatly inside. Great update for the old paper dolls.
on October 13, 2014
My granddaughter loved them. It reminded me of a much more sophisticated version of the paper dolls that I played with as a child. It allows the imagination to flow freely as well as being lots of fun.
on August 29, 2009
I just purchased this set for my 2.5 yr old twins because it had so many dolls to share and play with. They love to dress the dolls and the wood seems very sturdy so far. We have the Maggie Leigh magnetic doll from Melissa & Doug as well. What I don't like about this set is that it comes with a flimsy plastic cover that the dolls sit on top of and the clothes sit underneath the plastic. With the Maggie Leigh- all the pieces fit under the clear sliding plastic groove lid. She is easier to transport and put away. There is no lid for this set! Imagine what I clean up everyday with all these pieces! Melissa & Doug should have designed this set the same way as their others- with a real cover!