Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 22, 2017
Why would toy designers make a high quality toy with in a 20" x 10" wooden box and NOT provide a cover? To store it, you have to figure out where all the pieces fit back in the box like a puzzle and then balance it in the toy box with nothing on top of it and hope it doesn't fall over. I am constantly picking up pieces. Fortunately my granddaughter likes it or it would have gone to the trash long ago. Such a surprise from Melissa and Doug who usually think of all aspects of toy ownership.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 3, 2015
I loved paper dolls as a girl, and now that I am a Grandma got this for my 3 year old grandaughter. The colors are not vibrant, the 'friends' lack visual spark...may be better for a school situation versus at home play. I returned it and found "Frozen" magnetic dress up dolls that has been well liked and played with often.
on May 21, 2017
My 4yo loves these! She played with them for an hour! So glad I bought the 4 girls package.
on July 6, 2013
My daughter (5-years old) loves doing dramatic play with these. Her babysitter brought over something similar; however, I like these much better. They are fairly thick and the pieces aren't easily lost. As other reviews have stated, the box needs a cover...
4 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2018
Very nice set. Larger than expected. Would be even better with a lid to contain all the pieces.
on April 12, 2017
lots of possibilities
on March 22, 2018
Sturdy and a good variety of clothes.
on March 13, 2011
We love these dolls. They are so cute and nice. They have dresses, shorts, skirts, pants, tops, dresses, shoes... the works. The only thing that I don't like about all of these Melissa and Doug sets is that they come in super nice heavy boxes that only have the plastic wrap on them.... NO cover! I took the set out and store it in a plastic shoe box size container from the dollar store. Shame to not be able to use the nice box that it comes in.
on October 13, 2014
My granddaughter loved them. It reminded me of a much more sophisticated version of the paper dolls that I played with as a child. It allows the imagination to flow freely as well as being lots of fun.
on May 19, 2016
Very sturdy and strong, my granddaughter really loves them!... Large enough for little hands to manipulate the dolls and apply clothing! Pleasantly entertaining