Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on June 22, 2017
Why would toy designers make a high quality toy with in a 20" x 10" wooden box and NOT provide a cover? To store it, you have to figure out where all the pieces fit back in the box like a puzzle and then balance it in the toy box with nothing on top of it and hope it doesn't fall over. I am constantly picking up pieces. Fortunately my granddaughter likes it or it would have gone to the trash long ago. Such a surprise from Melissa and Doug who usually think of all aspects of toy ownership.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2016
I ordered this as a gift for my 3 year old niece. She hasn't opened yet, but I know she will love it. The pieces are big and the magnets are also part wood. The only thing that would scare me around babies, are the shoes. They are the smallest pieces. Other than that, I think it is great toy/learning tool for kids to coordinate, but also use their imaginations. This set is big enough to entertain for quite awhile. Definitely would recommend for toddler girls.
on May 21, 2017
My 4yo loves these! She played with them for an hour! So glad I bought the 4 girls package.
on April 12, 2017
lots of possibilities
on December 1, 2015
My daughter had these dolls when she was a toddler. She's now almost 9, I purchased a paper doll set for her on a whim while out one day and she's loved it.. So I went back to the wonderful Melissa and Doug magnetic dolls again! Delivered one set yesterday and she and her friends played for hours! Great investment BOTH TIMES! Great product! We have another set on the way too!
on July 6, 2013
My daughter (5-years old) loves doing dramatic play with these. Her babysitter brought over something similar; however, I like these much better. They are fairly thick and the pieces aren't easily lost. As other reviews have stated, the box needs a cover...
on October 3, 2015
I loved paper dolls as a girl, and now that I am a Grandma got this for my 3 year old grandaughter. The colors are not vibrant, the 'friends' lack visual spark...may be better for a school situation versus at home play. I returned it and found "Frozen" magnetic dress up dolls that has been well liked and played with often.
on October 12, 2016
Everyone was down on the floor playing with this, not just the intended three-year-old. The pieces were colorful, the clothes stuck and the dolls didn't fall over. Great toy!
on July 21, 2017
These are awesome!
on January 4, 2015
Fast shipping! Bought these as a new toy for the Grandkids to play with at our house. Lots of clothing/shoe choices for playing dress up, and like the fact that there's 4 dolls. Like other reviews I wish this came with a cover of some type to keep all the pieces neatly inside. Great update for the old paper dolls.