Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Wooden Stamp Set: Friendship - 9 Stamps, 5 Colored Pencils, and 2-Color Stamp Pad
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 423 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 12, 2007
I got this for my 11 year old daughter and was thrilled. I was worried it might be too "young" for her but, I found the stamps perfect for any age! I think she is going to really enjoy decorating notes and such as the stamps are varied and good for children to adults.
on May 12, 2007
The only complaint I have about this toy is the stamp pads do not produce a dark stamp. I am not sure why. I guess for some that could be a positive thing. Otherwise, it is fun for any child under 10 and my 2 and 4 year old play with it for long periods of time. Melissa and Doug did it again!
on February 11, 2010
Was extremely dissapointed with this product....Only two ink colors that were dry. No matter how hard my grand daughter pressed down, you could barely see the print. Pencil's were cheap & barely showed color.....It went in the garbage & I will never buy from this seller again.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 28, 2014
Very disappointing. The ink pads were dry and my granddaughter could not make a legible image with her new stamps. It is a shame to sell a product that makes a little child sad. She put it away and doesn't want to use it. I'm going to try to find some ink pads for her that will actually produce an impression. I think M&D have become too corporate to care about quality. I'm giving up on their product line.
on May 3, 2016
Great set of stamps! I'm 28 yrs old and have been using stamps with my crafts since I was 10 and I think these are very nice & cute. I usually buy expensive "adult" stamps but these are just as good. My ink pad wasn't dry at all, the colors are just a bit on the lighter side (the pink ink is almost like a neon pink and the purple is a lighter purple shade) PLUS the lines of the stamp designs are very fine, making for a very crisp and clean looking application if done correctly. This is how a stamp should be!! I think some previous reviewers mistook that for dried out ink. I used these with a black in pad and the images were flawless & crisp.
on April 3, 2007
My granddaughter really is into crafts so I bought this for her. She loves making art projects with this stamp set
on January 6, 2012
I should have read the reviews before buying this as a Christmas present for my niece. It arrived with dry ink as the other reviewers mentioned and rather than have them send the gift back, I sent her a new ink pad to replace the original. Amazon should pull this set all together. It is useless!
on July 12, 2016
This was a birthday gift for my daughter she has absolutely loved it it comes with a variety of different stamps that come inside a wood storage box which is pretty sturdy the stamps themselves are made of wood and rubber so they're pretty sturdy as well the only downside to this product is the stamp pad itself the sponge is very thin and there's not a whole lot of Ink on the sponge
on June 13, 2016
The stamps are really cute. Good quality just like most of Melissa and Doug toys. Only thing is the ink pad was all dried up. I went and bought new ink pads and my 8 year old daughter has been having so much fun stamping away!! The wooden box is nice and fits them all perfectly but does not have a top. Would recommend it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2016
I bought this for a little girl not know what she liked well I hit the jack pot with this stamp set. She loved it the minute she open it. believe it or not it was the cheapest gift I bought and the one she loved the most. So glad I bought it.