Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 3, 2016
Great set of stamps! I'm 28 yrs old and have been using stamps with my crafts since I was 10 and I think these are very nice & cute. I usually buy expensive "adult" stamps but these are just as good. My ink pad wasn't dry at all, the colors are just a bit on the lighter side (the pink ink is almost like a neon pink and the purple is a lighter purple shade) PLUS the lines of the stamp designs are very fine, making for a very crisp and clean looking application if done correctly. This is how a stamp should be!! I think some previous reviewers mistook that for dried out ink. I used these with a black in pad and the images were flawless & crisp.
9 people found this helpful
on June 13, 2016
The stamps are really cute. Good quality just like most of Melissa and Doug toys. Only thing is the ink pad was all dried up. I went and bought new ink pads and my 8 year old daughter has been having so much fun stamping away!! The wooden box is nice and fits them all perfectly but does not have a top. Would recommend it!
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 28, 2014
Very disappointing. The ink pads were dry and my granddaughter could not make a legible image with her new stamps. It is a shame to sell a product that makes a little child sad. She put it away and doesn't want to use it. I'm going to try to find some ink pads for her that will actually produce an impression. I think M&D have become too corporate to care about quality. I'm giving up on their product line.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 29, 2017
The pink colour is faint and my 5yo got bored with the stamps after a while because there were only two colors of ink. I bought a Melissa and Doug stamp pad with more colors which helped, but the pictures are misleading for kids - you can't actually make a rainbow-coloured stamp or colourful flowers with the ink pad. Probably better for younger kids.
on March 16, 2017
My kids love these stamps. They are really great! I wish the box was different...there is no lid or cover. The ink pad isn't the greatest - a little dry. It's a fun set though.
2 people found this helpful
on August 20, 2017
Wonderful stamp set with high quality stamps that last. The ink is good, even after months. It comes in a sturdy box and makes an excellent present for a little girl. Melissa and Doug toys are consistently good.
One person found this helpful
on March 18, 2018
Perfect set for young girls! I got this for my 4 year old for Christmas and she loves it! She loves to stamp so I thought this was a great choice and the quality is great! I like the box it comes in too, my daughter is able to keep it organized!
on June 21, 2017
Bought it has a gift for my friend's daughter. She loved it she's 6. It's a perfect size she can carry on her own, and of course easy to use. With various stamps, color pencils, and the ink easy for a child to use her stamps. Happy child and she will entertain herself for a while. Thank you for a good product.
|0Comment|Report abuse
My niece just loves her stamps to use every time she comes over to my home. She loves imprinting and making pictures on cardstock paper. That paper seems to work well with these stamps. I would recommend this set of stamps to all family and friends.
on April 14, 2018
My daughters (ages 5&7) have this stamp set, and they like it so much that we purchased this to give to a friend for her birthday. It's super fun to color the stamps in with gel pens too! Great for decorating homemade cards & envelopes!