Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 3, 2016
Great set of stamps! I'm 28 yrs old and have been using stamps with my crafts since I was 10 and I think these are very nice & cute. I usually buy expensive "adult" stamps but these are just as good. My ink pad wasn't dry at all, the colors are just a bit on the lighter side (the pink ink is almost like a neon pink and the purple is a lighter purple shade) PLUS the lines of the stamp designs are very fine, making for a very crisp and clean looking application if done correctly. This is how a stamp should be!! I think some previous reviewers mistook that for dried out ink. I used these with a black in pad and the images were flawless & crisp.
on February 11, 2014
They were and still are dry. We tried to moisten them and were unable to. The biggest surprise is that they are Melissa & Doug. Check, over the years I buy everything Melissa & Doug promote because of the quality. Why didn't I send it back. She's been complaining since Christmas. Today I finally got to see firsthand.
on March 27, 2017
My daughter was occupied and entertained for hours when this arrived. It is made very well and easy for her to use. She had lots of fun making cards for her family and friends. Highly recommend.
on November 22, 2017
It was perfect for the little girl we bought it for- good quality- Melissa & Doug are always awesome!
on April 22, 2017
Bought this for our niece for Christmas. As far as I know, she loved it. It looked like a good quality set
on November 10, 2017
Product was as described and would purchase again.
on April 23, 2016
My Grand children love these kind of things. They will sit for hours with crafts and stickers, so i tried ink pads and i believe i hit a winner.
on March 7, 2017
Perfect gift for young girl.
on November 9, 2017